• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Who said cute girls dont play EQ (1 Viewer)

Well, the good looking ones are far and few sadly. And with me, I'm just damn picky :P

I'll have to post a pick of my wife for you sometime. Of course, there's always the "you just found that somewhere" uncertainty and no way to prove she's actually married to me, but she's a looker too. I married WAY above my own looks. She hated EQ at first, cause I played and she didn't, then I got her to try it. Been hooked for a few years now. =-)

Wow, been sometime since I seen that avatar. Still makes me chuckle. You been living in a different section of the site of somethin decker? As I said, that avatar has a way of being noticed and I don't recall seeing it around lately.

i got my gf to play EQ and wow with me now, and she's a looker too! I'll post pics later when i get home from work, or from work, which ever is easier

Lydrea is your typical EQ whatever she is. Just because you get your wife to pretend to play to make you happy doesn't mean she's an EQ chick. I see that quite often. The husband PL's his wife's character and she just logs in every once in a while for the chat aspect but can't raid worth a shit.

Not sure who the Lydrea is that you are referring to, Ryzon, but my wife doesn't "pretend" anything. We both have 2 accounts, play daily, and make for one helluva kite team. I'm sure there are wives out there like what you are describing, but to dissmiss those of us who admit our wives/girlfriends also play as being players who aren't worth a log-in is a bit crass.

Miss (lucky man if she's a Misses) Ban A Lot, aka Lydrea.

lydrea.jpg

BANGIN!

Yep, I'm an asshole.

Cute EQ girls.. I'd post my pic, but I have a feeling too many of you would know who I am if I did :p

Hotter said:
Cute EQ girls.. I'd post my pic, but I have a feeling too many of you would know who I am if I did :p

Wasn't there a profile of some Maxim girl or other model in some magazine that actually explicitly said she played Everquest as a hobby???

... I swear if you're Alyssa Milano or something I'll never quit eq (since it would have instantly shrugged off one of it's biggest stigmas).

I dunno, that cheerleader chick is kind of freakish looking.

At least two of my guildmates are reeeaaaalllllyy cute. Haven't seen too many pictures of guildes overall.

Wasn't there a profile of some Maxim girl or other model in some magazine that actually explicitly said she played Everquest as a hobby???

That was a WOW player iirc

Image001laura.jpg

My GF

we both currently play on Wildhammer, EU PVE

Spunge (ME, Dwarf Hunter) and Spungess (Her, BE Warlock)

Chose seperate factions so can fight each other , shame shes only level 14/15 atm tho :P

Fighting in game is better than RL :)

Sum1 said:
... I swear if you're Alyssa Milano or something I'll never quit eq (since it would have instantly shrugged off one of it's biggest stigmas).
Heh no, wish I had money like she does... I just have my pic posted on all my old guild sites and many of them used MQ and I don't want people to know who I am :p

DAMN Marbury! When I saw that pic, I thought "Now there's the one who gave birth to Lurch!" Then I looked at it again and the thought of the Hulk's grandmother came to mind.

Who said cute girls dont play EQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back