• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sports - Who are you rooting for in the super bowl? (1 Viewer)

im hoping a earthquake happens buries both teams. screw the nfl long live the new league. anyone that turns their focus away from their fan base dosent deserve to exist

Being from Arkansas, by proximity I guess I’m a chiefs fan. Even though the hogs are my professional team, I’ll pick the Chiefs and bet you a few red cent if you take the 49ers...

Well I worked for Price Chopper for years back when they sponsored the Chiefs. Got free tickets a lot when the store Director couldn't go and they choked every damn time I was there. On the one hand I want them to win for my mom who is a die hard fan but on the other if they pull another Lin Elliott I secretly am not going to cry.

I was just kidding... I don't give a fuck about the Chiefs or the 49'ers (Go Eagles! .... or Go Packers! (my wife is from Wisco))

But if I had to choose.... I'm going with the 9'ers. There is just something about the middle part of the country that irks me.

CWWksSaUwAEF6JQ.jpg

* fun fact, the bottom of the bowl is where Ravens fans go to cry themselves to sleep at night.

I just hope all the players have fun and shake hands

1580411950451.png

edit: but for real 49'ers. I'm a Broncos fan and always enjoy seeing KC lose. Nothing against Mahomes though.

Last edited:
im hoping a earthquake happens buries both teams. screw the nfl long live the new league. anyone that turns their focus away from their fan base dosent deserve to exist

I'm from the St Louis area. I feel the same way. We got screwed TWICE. NFL can rot in ….

If forced to choose, i pick the Qeynos Monk guild.

Sports - Who are you rooting for in the super bowl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back