• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - where to farm at 120 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
731¢
HI everyone, it's been since april since I played eq with a 6 box, and when 6 boxing it can get expensive with kronos. So I have a question for anyone who might be able to help. Where would you go to the farm at 120 with a decent 6-box crew for enough items to sell in the bazaar etc to earn enough plat for kronos? Thank you in advance for any help.

I agree, esp the ear items. Keep in mind that sometimes you can make just as much by selling numerous items at a slightly lower price than one or two items at a very high price. And rangers are always wanting new bows.

Auto Forage every step of the way - some of those sell extremely well also.

I vendor dive a lot and there are sometimes farmers selling drops that I can buy off the npc for 60 plat. These items tribute for about 6500. But I sell them in baz for 3500. And I sell a ton. Others ask 10k for them and sell very few.

Depending on how geared your group is or how much DPS it puts out to keep the kills coming fast, I always offer up that if you just step back an expansion or two, there is always a need for old content drops, materials, etc... there are a lot of casual players that aren't boxing that are working on a f2play toon and your group might be able to farm faster through some older content *shrug* just a thought!

Just my two red:rcents.

[HINT: 🐻 You too can help prevent forum fires by also "red:rcenting" (click the :rc icon to the right ---->)

Last edited:
Speaking of collects.....The collects you get thru Overseer are attunable to they belong to you when you claim them. You can unattune the collectibles and sell in the baz. Use the unattuner. If you have the plat or the loyalty tokens to buy the unattuners then this could be some profit making steps here. Maybe even check barter and see if anyone is offering high price for a rare collect you could get thru your overseer, unattune and sell it to them.

Just another option instead of looking all over kingdom come for them.

Question - where to farm at 120

Users who are viewing this thread

Back