• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Where is a good place to grind from 110 to 115 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
312¢
Hello, I have a question for all ofyou. Where is Your favorite place to grind from 110 to 115. I am getting tired of seeing Sathirs tomb over and over. I want a new place to XP at.

Make sure you do the TOV missions during the grind from 110-115.

On a few of my toons, I waited until my toons were 115 going into 116 and the XP reward was greatly diminished.

anywhere that you can kill mobs within 15 seconds, OVER AND OVER. it really dont matter where youre doing it, as long as its efficient and fast with close to no deaths and constant mobs.

Hello, I have a question for all ofyou. Where is Your favorite place to grind from 110 to 115. I am getting tired of seeing Sathirs tomb over and over. I want a new place to XP at.
  1. Sathirs Thomb (ROS) - Bonus if you get more than 20 people you can spawn your own pickzone. Note: do not afk on this zone or a pick from this zone. You're very likely get GM checked
  2. Howling Stones (ROS) - Drop to basement, do not afk here.
  3. If you don't mind slower exp...try Brother's Island
  4. South of Wurm Caves in TOV - GD...dorfsicle killing time! Huge swarm potential

GMM is pretty nice for that. @MrPatate
I do not wish to say youre incorrect, but when i was doing gmm back near the orcs, it was dreadful exp. 9 hours to go from 110 1% and 56ish% into the same level, mind you i was not killing at lightning speed but it was iirc .100 a kill, so 1000 kills for a level :yuckface:

my level spread was 110x2 115x1 116x2 and one 118.

it really is all about speed and constant killing. if u want easy mode, the wurms in the cave in gd are great. some people chain the 3rd? quest in gd? i honestly dont remember the name. the per kill is ok.. but u get around 2% bonus for completion iirc. its easy, u kill alot. i just campfired the quest giver. so i didnt have to run run run all the time. mage in group.. easy speazy.. if not. just keep killing crap while u run back to group after getting new quest.

Question - Where is a good place to grind from 110 to 115

Users who are viewing this thread

Back