• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - When you unnecessarily panic (1 Viewer)

eqmzr06

RedCents
270¢
Gotta love clicking into a forum post, getting an error. Back up, click on another post, get another error. Repeat this process multiple times while your imagination goes down the rabbit hole.

"OMG...did I get banned or something? What did I do? I don't remember making anyone mad. Why didn't I get a message first? Wouldn't a moderator tell me if I was doing something wrong?"

<sweating profusely>

<Look at account status...and face palm>

Yep...level 2 ran out for the month. =_=

You make EQ dreams possible. That's what you do.
too kind - I sincerely appreciate the sentiment - just know I'm "small potatoes" in the overarching mq2 world. anything i have done it is on the backs and shoulders of giants. but i definitely appreciate the love none-the-less!

reminds me of every time my gold runs out on EQ and I'm in the middle of doing something and one by one each of my accounts get disconnected... only to realize I just ran out of krono juice.

I thought this was going good to be about panicking in game. Usually I just sit there and stare at the screens mumbling “fuck” as my team drops 1 by 1.

Thought for a second we were talking in game panic. Reminds me.. the other day I was trying to get the velks mission collectibles, and I was trying to single pull with my bard. Suddenly, 20 mobs are on my tank. Luckily, my KA ini saved the day. Sometimes, it can react quicker than me

I must be getting old. I can't remember the last time I had panic. Ah yah, it's coming too me. About a month ago I was running low on rum, I thought is was after 9pm when the liquor store closes, but it was only 10am. :)

I must be getting old. I can't remember the last time I had panic. Ah yah, it's coming too me. About a month ago I was running low on rum, I thought is was after 9pm when the liquor store closes, but it was only 10am. :)
dammit you were starting to scare me. That is like one of those flashlight around the campfire horror stories. Glad it was all kinda a dream whew

The feeling when you survive something and you go "Well... I should not have lived"
That happened to me the other day in ToV. I was pulling giants at the fort and as we all know the pathing there rivals that of old world dungeons. I ended up with 4 giants at once and somehow I survived. I took a few moments to allow my adrenaline subside.

Funny - When you unnecessarily panic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back