• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - When i go into eq using the /patchme trick (1 Viewer)

RedCents
232¢
Game will crashed with eqgame.exe as the stop working thing.

I am testing mq2 with just 1 account and with no ISBOXER. I have also set the mq2 to run as admin.

I am on win 7 with the lasted compiled file from here.

The dream would be to get ISBoxer to run 6 account with MQ2 also running to do afk macros.

Can both of them run at the same time ? if so how do i load what and when?

How do I fix the eqgame crash?

Any help would be lovely I want to play the game to get stress from and with 6 account and no mq all it has done to me is add stress all weekend long.

I have looked around for this topic already and have not found my needs so sorry if I missed it.

ok deleted that file and saved here is what is left

MacroPath=.\Macros
LogPath=.\Logs
DebugSpewToFile=0
FilterSkills=0
FilterTarget=0
FilterMoney=0
FilterFood=0
FilterMacro=0
FilterEncumber=0
FilterDebug=0
FilterMQ=0
KeepKeys=1
LaxColor=0
AllErrorsDumpStack=1
AllErrorsFatal=0
HUDMode=UnderUI
MQ2LoadingMsg=0
ExactSearchCleanNames=0

[Aliases]
/a=/anonymous
/b=/bazaar
/ba=/bazaar
/c=/consider
/cha=/channel
/d=/duel
/exp=/echo ${Me.PctExp}% experience...
/f=/feedback
/fa=/fastdrop
/g=/gsay
/gmlist=/who all gm
/gu=/guildsay
/hp=/echo Current Health: ${Me.CurrentHPs} -- Max Health: ${Me.MaxHPs}
/key=/keys
/load=/loadspells
/m=/msg
/mana=/echo Current Mana: ${Me.CurrentMana} -- Max Mana: ${Me.MaxMana}
/npc=/who npc
/slotid=/echo ${SelectedItem.InvSlot}
/t=/tell
/ta=/tap
/w=/who

[Substitutions]
omg=Oh My God

[Plugins]
mq2bagwindow=mq2bagwindow
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2fps=mq2fps
mq2map=mq2map
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix

[Key Binds]
RANGED_Nrm=clear
RANGED_Alt=clear
MQ2CHAT_Nrm=.
MQ2CSCHAT_Nrm=/
EQBC_Nrm=clear
MELEE_Nrm=Z
RANGE_Nrm=X

[SWho Filter]
Holding=1

[Captions]
MQCaptions=1
Update=35
Player1=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}
Player2=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Surname},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}
Player3=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Surname},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Guild.Length},\n<${If[${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus.NotEqual[member]},${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus} of ,]}${NamingSpawn.Guild}>,]}
Player4=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AARank},${NamingSpawn.AATitle} ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Surname},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Suffix.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Suffix},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Guild.Length},\n<${If[${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus.NotEqual[member]},${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus} of ,]}${NamingSpawn.Guild}>,]}
NPC=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist},>> ,]}${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist}, - ${NamingSpawn.PctHPs}%<<,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length},\n(${NamingSpawn.Surname}),]}
Corpse=${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}'s corpse
Pet=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist},>> ,]}${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist}, - ${NamingSpawn.PctHPs}%<<,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Master.Type.Equal[PC]},\n(${NamingSpawn.Master}),]}

[Caption Colors]
PC=OFF
PC-Color=ff00ff
PCCon=OFF
PCPVPTeam=OFF
PCRaid=OFF
PCRaid-Color=ff7f
PCClass=OFF
PCGroup=OFF
PCGroup-Color=ffff00
PCTrader=ON
PCTrader-Color=ff7f00
NPC=OFF
NPC-Color=ff0000
NPCCon=ON
NPCClass=OFF
NPCMerchant=ON
NPCMerchant-Color=ff7f00
NPCBanker=ON
NPCBanker-Color=c800ff
NPCAssist=ON
NPCAssist-Color=ffff00
NPCMark=ON
NPCMark-Color=ffff00
PetNPC=OFF
PetNPC-Color=ff0000
PetPC=OFF
PetPC-Color=ffff00
PetClass=OFF
PetClass-Color=ff0000
Corpse=OFF
Corpse-Color=ff0000
CorpseClass=OFF
CorpseClass-Color=ff0000

- - - Updated - - -

still crashing with the line of text deleted from ini

Need more info here.

Are you fully patched?
Are you starting MQ2 or EQ first?
Are you using the default or a custom UI.
When are you crashing? Login, Server select, character select, loading game or in game?

Tech - When i go into eq using the /patchme trick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back