• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - What’s New with this Expac? (1 Viewer)

wymranar

I <3 SKs *kissy face*
RedCents
878¢
I haven’t had a chance to purchase the new expansion and probably won’t until after Christmas. Is everything cookie cutter? I know there are some new zones. How about the armor, spells, TSs? Any unique items? Any quests with unique rewards?

I haven’t had a chance to purchase the new expansion and probably won’t until after Christmas. Is everything cookie cutter? I know there are some new zones. How about the armor, spells, TSs? Any unique items? Any quests with unique rewards?
cookie cutter pretty much. lots of unfinished/broken stuff, can't use t2/t3 gear till 120, xp is really slow.

there is chase lewts which is nice, but meh otherwise

i have the 4 mission vids in my sig if you're curious what they look like -> oubliette is gonna be frustrating for a lot of folks i think

the graphics/models are sweet AF (despite this zone being stupid dark)

1639167039066.png

Last edited:
New broken stuff to fix. Bad graphics. Cheaply put together story that took them 5 mins to make (maybe less). It is basicly a last min ripe off the customers money pack before the fun starts here in the usa either by the end of the year or early next year.

cookie cutter pretty much. lots of unfinished/broken stuff, can't use t2/t3 gear till 120, xp is really slow.

there is chase lewts which is nice, but meh otherwise

i have the 4 mission vids in my sig if you're curious what they look like -> oubliette is gonna be frustrating for a lot of folks i think

the graphics/models are sweet AF (despite this zone being stupid dark)

View attachment 35686

So pretty much the like the last 15 expansions aka cut/paste job! Maybe I'll buy next years so 4 years of content actually feels like an "expansion":shh:

So, I’ve noticed several things. At least with the WARs spells.

1. The added a different recourse effect to our undying attention spell
2. We finally got an upgrade for the 70s era spell brutal onslaught
3. The garbage xxx runes line has been upgraded a bit more than usual

All of the class aas were upgraded for the Warrior, which is different compared to the last level increase xpac. I noticed gut punch got a nice boost in aggro, which was needed. Overall, nothing new with aas but I’m happy that nothing seems to be stagnating

Discussion - What’s New with this Expac?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back