• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - What TV Shows are you currently watching. (1 Viewer)

I can't believe nobody has mentioned "The Warrior" great martial arts series. "The "Wire" Probably the best tv series of all time. But not something you can glance at. You have to pay attention. "True Detective Season One" The single best standalone season of television ever. It was really a miniseries. And the best one ever. And how about the most entertaining show of all time "Banshee" Crazy Violence , Hot Girls all having sex. Job and Sugar. Nola. Hooooddd!

Just finished watching:

Bosch
Jack Ryan

Currently watching:
Justified
Bosch II

Best shows ever to me:

The Wire
Boardwalk Empire

Give "The Wire" 3 episodes and you will be hooked. Great gang crime show where you see it from their view, the detectives view, the politicians view... it's bad ass. My favorite character was Omar!

I can't believe nobody has mentioned "The Warrior" great martial arts series. "The "Wire" Probably the best tv series of all time. But not something you can glance at. You have to pay attention. "True Detective Season One" The single best standalone season of television ever. It was really a miniseries. And the best one ever. And how about the most entertaining show of all time "Banshee" Crazy Violence , Hot Girls all having sex. Job and Sugar. Nola. Hooooddd!

The Wire is hands down great TV. True Detective Season 1 another brilliant call.

You just can't argue with this.

Warrior is a good one and one I’m currently watching. Got stuck on all the old shows being named I think.

As I write this I realize how much time I spend / waste in front of streaming services.

Foundation / After Party: First season of both of these shows I felt were great. Not so impressed so far with either of their current seasons, but it’s something to watch.

Hi-jacked: Watched the first episode and it was slow, predictable, and not very entertaining. Giving up on this one.

Invasion: Just watched the first episode. It starts out slow, but it has a lot of setup, character story, and suspense. Looking forward to watching more.

Stan Against Evil: Little older series I found, but has one of my all time favorite actors John C McGinley. And he’s as belligerent as ever fighting off witches and demons.

From: Ver good season 1 followed by a slight falloff during season 2. Looking forward to season 3 if it gets one. One possible pit fall depends on your opinion of Lost journey and ending since it is brought to us by the same director crew.

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF
BWAHAHAHA
This is amazing. I am going home from work and doing this to my wife. I’m betting it gets me at least 3 extra free nights to play EverQuest!!

I'm a huge fan of the Flash and Smallville. I watch these over and over again just love super hero shows in general

I started watching "LIONESS" it's the best Talor Sheridan has done in a while. Since 1923 won't be back until 2025 and Mayor Of Kingstown may or may not be back at all.

Discussion - What TV Shows are you currently watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back