• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - What TV Shows are you currently watching. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,689¢
I have to break from PL hell so I watch a little TV I just watched "Dead City" Lauren Cohan is a total Rob girl. everything I like. I plan on watching season 2 of "Dark Winds" I'm native so it nice to see a show like that on tv. I'm also watching "The Foundation" I love that show. I think it has the potential to be the best sci-fi tv show ever. I just started watching "Twisted Metal" It's really good. I was surprised how funny it was. And every Friday I watch "The Summer I Turned Pretty" I ain't embarrassed. Hell I'm team Conrad. And I hope Taylor and Belly's Brother get together!

ive been going down a rabbithole and watching a ton of 80's action flicks for the last few months ... brings me back to being a kid watching rambo or braddock take out a whole army of people all by themselves lol.

they dont make movies like that anymore ... oh and frank dux ... dont forget his amazing kumite win in 86

Justified started off good but sort of went down hill. Still a good watch. Similar to Suits in that regard.

If you haven’t watched Ted Lasso, you are missing out. Really good feel good show.

I also recently finished The Marvelous Ms Maisel, and it was really good (same show runner as Gilmore Girls, which was pretty witty).

West Wing is really good, no one does walk and talk like Aaron Sorkin on cocaine.

Firefly, of course.

Trollhunters and the spin-offs from it are all excellent.

Avatar the Last Airbender is also a good one in that vein.

right now im on The Witcher - just finished up first two seasons in the last 3 days - season 3 starts today

Been rewatching The X-Files the last few weeks, think it was the talk about the UFO whistle blower made me think of it. It's still compelling viewing, nearly through the last season.

Signed up to Paramount+ to get something for the kids (Season 9 of Paw Patrol lol fml) and noticed they have Frasier which I think I will binge on next.

right now im on The Witcher - just finished up first two seasons in the last 3 days - season 3 starts today

Good shout, I watched the first half of Season 3 and I think the second part only released in the last couple of weeks so I most go back to this. It gets a lot of hate online but I have found it watchable, I never played the games so maybe that's why the writing doesn't bother me that everyone else seems to be complaining about.

We finished all the "modern" stuff - GoT, Crown, all caught up on Mando.

So we went old school - found an old show call The Pretender to binge, and I am always down for FireFly.

Finished a rewatch of the expanse...so good. Amos is one of favorite characters ever. They really did the pilot dirty at the end though, the actor being sleezy irl doesn't mean you have to do the character like that

Witcher. yellowjackets and I'm really liking "From". No one else watching The Lazarus project? I love the problems time travel brings.
Oh, and one of my favorites is one called Oldboy! Not the new American version.but the Korean version that's sub titled.

Last edited:
I have WAAAAAYYYYY too much time on my hands! Over the 5 years I've consumed all of these. A few like Justified and Longmire I've done twice!

Witcher
Wheel of Time
Longmire
Better Call Saul
Justified
Justified II
The Lincoln Lawyer
Good Omens
Mandalorian
Jack Ryan
Bosch
Bosch II
Shitt$ Creek
Breaking Bad
Reacher
Shameless
House
Wednesday
Stranger Things
The Peripheral
The Old Man
Stargate SG1
The Queen's Gambit
Dexter
Shadow and Bone
Marvel's Punisher
Farscape
Dead Like Me
She Hulk
Warrior Nun
Altered Carbon
Marvel's Daredevil
The Terminal List
The Cleaning Lady
Into the Badlands

justified, the walking dead slew of shows, was watching resident alien then it went to the "left" field, and anything else i find good and not to the "left" field

I have WAAAAAYYYYY too much time on my hands! Over the 5 years I've consumed all of these. A few like Justified and Longmire I've done twice!

Witcher
Wheel of Time
Longmire
Better Call Saul
Justified
Justified II
The Lincoln Lawyer
Good Omens
Mandalorian
Jack Ryan
Bosch
Bosch II
Shitt$ Creek
Breaking Bad
Reacher
Shameless
House
Wednesday
Stranger Things
The Peripheral
The Old Man
Stargate SG1
The Queen's Gambit
Dexter
Shadow and Bone
Marvel's Punisher
Farscape
Dead Like Me
She Hulk
Warrior Nun
Altered Carbon
Marvel's Daredevil
The Terminal List
The Cleaning Lady
Into the Badlands
Looks a LOT like my list at the top!

I get a hankering to rewatch Arrested Development now and again.. Seasons 1-3 though, before they were bought by Netflix... Just one of the best written comedies I can recall for ever really!

I second the Expanse, though the show leaves a ton of content out that the books have, but thats nothing new... Highly recommend the books too!

Witcher
Wheel of Time
Longmire
Better Call Saul
Justified
Justified II
The Lincoln Lawyer
Good Omens
Mandalorian
Jack Ryan
Bosch
Bosch II
Shitt$ Creek
Breaking Bad
Reacher
Shameless
House
Wednesday
Stranger Things
The Peripheral
The Old Man
Stargate SG1
The Queen's Gambit
Dexter
Shadow and Bone
Marvel's Punisher
Farscape
Dead Like Me
She Hulk
Warrior Nun
Altered Carbon
Marvel's Daredevil
The Terminal List
The Cleaning Lady
Into the Badlands
Altered Carbon. Into The Badlands, The Queen's Gambit, you have great taste my friend. You should check out Sneaky Pete on Prime. I think you'd like it. Only 3 seasons.

If you haven’t already check our Dark on Netflix. Definitely top 10 TV series of all time.

Also, as a former LEO I hate cop shows but Bosch was spot on and a great series from start to finish.

BB~

Just finished watching:

Bosch
Jack Ryan

Currently watching:
Justified
Bosch II

Best shows ever to me:

The Wire
Boardwalk Empire

Give "The Wire" 3 episodes and you will be hooked. Great gang crime show where you see it from their view, the detectives view, the politicians view... it's bad ass. My favorite character was Omar!

Chef Ramsey
Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF
BWAHAHAHA

I plan to watch the Star Wars with my gf in chronological order. Not sure how long she will be awake though/ P

FireFly (keep watching the too-short lone season over again)
Altered Carbon
Sherlock
Dark
Chernobyl
Deadwood
Yellowstone
The Boys
Daredevil
Rome
The Expanse
Community
Arrested Development
Dexter
Clarkson's Farm (just watched, surprisingly entertaining)

Suits and Yellowstone (though I believe this is the last season)

Not much of a TV buff really.

Discussion - What TV Shows are you currently watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back