• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - What should i use for my ranger/druid automation? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
312¢
I made a new box crew and decided to level them from 1 and up. But when I went to do the plugin classes I noticed there wasn't a druid and ranger one. Any suggestions for a replacement?

I made a new box crew and decided to level them from 1 and up. But when I went to do the plugin classes I noticed there wasn't a druid and ranger one. Any suggestions for a replacement?
re: cwtn plugins

there are a ton of other really good options for your druid and ranger. If i was in your shoes i would take a peak at mq2mule @Lemons is doing some awesome stuff with it

kissassist
muleassist with mq2mule is pretty awesome - has some ranger specific logic
rgmercs - rg mercs has a "out of the box do the thing with as little setup as possible" approach, might be up your alley if you don't want to customize and tweak inis and such
modbot

in fact @morisato was looking for some high-end druid feedback on RGMercs - if you fit that description he'd love to chat with you

Indeed I was, I have recently been Retooling the Druid Completly So if u would like to help test it i would Love to Send u my new druid to provide feedback on.

Indeed I was, I have recently been Retooling the Druid Completly So if u would like to help test it i would Love to Send u my new druid to provide feedback on.

I would like to test the Druid. I have a tov raid gear. Not in my main group but I do use him on some CoV raids.

haha i was actually just looking into that same thing, leveled up an old stale ranger that ive had for years, finally felt like playing.. and wasnt sure WHAT i wanted to use to run him..

I grabbed the CoV ranger kiss ini off here and have been using that to some ok success, but im so ignorant of what to do with a ranger, it could be way low for all i know!

Once you decide, please post back on this thread with what you chose and how its going for you!

Soo I ditched the ranger for a Rouge. However I still need an Ini for the rouge and good suggestions?
well you mentioned cwtn plugins earlier - mq2rogue exists if you wanted to go that route

otherwise for an ini you would check the library - I know toadwart has a bunch of lower lvl inis in there

Question - What should i use for my ranger/druid automation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back