• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Poll - What level of enchanter do you want a good Kissassist .ini for? (1 Viewer)

What level of enchanter do you want a good Kissassist .ini for?

• Total voters

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,113¢
Pronouns
He/Him
@Darkie is working on perfecting an enchanter .ini with a bit of crowdsourcing help. What level do you want to see?

We're also looking for some feedback on what you want to see in your enchanter ini's. Do you want pure mezzes, or do you like to see mez/dps balance?

Last edited:
Nice Darkie!

I think a max 105 with f2p AA would be a great start ---would be easy to update it to 110+ as you lvl up and as spells change
I talk to a lot of folks who have a little f2p toon and they just want to get something under their feet before they jump into the deep end of writing their own inis with conditions and such --- for the same reason 85 would be great also

while I still think there's value in 105 and 85 ini --- it makes more sense to do max level and then we can just rework them backwards for folks --- especially with @v1ndi's point about f2p likely increasing to 110

Last edited:
I took the 105 one in the library and reworked it for my 110 chanter. It wasn’t too time consuming. I’d imagine it would be easier to work backwards from a 110 max to whatever level your chanter was - wouldn’t have to add stuff, just comment out things you can’t use yet and leave it there for future.

Also, my chanter does mezzzing/debuffing and still manages 60k dps, so no sense in leaving dps on the table by not putting it in there.

max aa and level would be great, I would also like to see an enchanter like i think eqgeek did where he made an awsome puller one with all the runes and stuff like that

I took the 105 one in the library and reworked it for my 110 chanter. It wasn’t too time consuming. I’d imagine it would be easier to work backwards from a 110 max to whatever level your chanter was - wouldn’t have to add stuff, just comment out things you can’t use yet and leave it there for future.

Also, my chanter does mezzzing/debuffing and still manages 60k dps, so no sense in leaving dps on the table by not putting it in there.

Definitely share that!

I've had my chanter tank mearatas named while the tank is mezzed several times.

I think both would be useful, one with CC/Dps/Runes for normal stuff, and one that is mez/debuff centric for times when heavy mezzing is needed.

105 / 110 its the main levels needed imo. Heroics tend to level awful fast or at a pace where 85 would be useless in a day or three. 105 being people stop to grind aa in eok before the aa hit at 110 slowing down in eok. 110 cause well yea its max level. But my answer is 105/110 looking at it from a player aspect of needed aa at 105 verse power leveling a toon to 110 thinking it can do what it cant without those easy aa.

Poll - What level of enchanter do you want a good Kissassist .ini for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back