• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - What is your go to class? (1 Viewer)

Biggles

RedCents
243¢
I’ve been curious on like what a lot of peoples favorite classes are like when you start on a server or you’re starting a new character what class do you tend to lean for? For me personally that is monk and bard but I would like to hear other peoples opinions

warrior, shaman, bard, rogue <-- i need those guys in my group if i making a group

druid, mage or ranger, if i am making a solo/molo toon.

SK
3 Melees - Rogue, Zerks -- anything in here can be changed to other blasters\slashers
ENC or BRD
DRU or SHM (DRU only for travel and heals)
if no travel then shammy or CLR.

I think Shadow Knight is the most dominating of all the Melee classes In my opinion.

Reason is, you can do so many things including dealing massive amounts of damage while healing yourself.

Anyone try multiple sk? In wow I would mutlibox all the same class for ease. My SK does so much damage I wonder how sk sk sk bst shm brd would be vs others.

I have 6 accounts that I box.
1. Shaman, Cleric, Chanter, SK, BST, and Rogue
2. Shaman, Cleric, SK, 3 BST
3. Shaman, Cleric, Sk, and 3 Mages
Sometimes I will pop a Zerker in leu of the Chanter. I am happy with all my choices

Ranger - well rounded for starting out and then go into specialized classes. With a Chanter and am trying out a Zerker currently. Dropped the Pally, SK and Shaman - got bored with them.

My main group for a long long time was SK, SK, CLR, ENC, MAG, SHM.
And while the dps wasnt as good as other combo's I could tank stuff for hours.

The introduction of the Alliance spells really made it awesome - With the right tools (Bi-fold Focus, Gift of the quick spear) you can trigger the alliance 3Million Nuke after 2 spells.

For anyone just starting out - i think the Sk is the most versatile class of all.

I wish some classes were more viable solo, I love my rogue in my box group at the moment but it’d be useless solo - I have SK cleric bard rogue berserker beast lord right now, at the moment my rogue smokes the others for dps but I imagine that will change

Discussion - What is your go to class?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back