• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - What an amazing community! (1 Viewer)

Coldblooded

Purveyor of all things MQ and Lua
RedCents
9,061¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Just wanted to publically thank covidgamer for the Gifted Level 2 Month Subscription! He was looking for some suggestions on running a macro before he logged in, and I had remembered there was *some* way to do that - so went over to the old MQ2 Wiki and found it. Thank you so much covidgamer! And thanks to everyone here at RedGuides who has taken a moment to make suggestions and answer my noob questions after many, many years of absence from both EQ and MQ. It's nice to be back!

Just wanted to publically thank covidgamer for the Gifted Level 2 Month Subscription! He was looking for some suggestions on running a macro before he logged in, and I had remembered there was *some* way to do that - so went over to the old MQ2 Wiki and found it. Thank you so much covidgamer! And thanks to everyone here at RedGuides who has taken a moment to make suggestions and answer my noob questions after many, many years of absence from both EQ and MQ. It's nice to be back!
you're awesome; and its nice to have YOU back

i literally did a dance of joy when i looked at the solution you provided. i was thinking id have to incorporate drastic measures to get what i wanted done and you gave a super simple solution.
from what ive read the whole red cents thing is ment to bolster the community and encourage people to help each other, seems fitting to me!

Toast - What an amazing community!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back