• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - what 2 plugins would you pick for this group? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
707¢
For Yule, I'm getting myself 2 plugins. My group(lvl 76's) consists of SK, Shm, Enc, Mag, Nec and Bst. The SK is gold so I am going to get one for him. Now for the Last one, I'm kinda stuck on shaman or enchanter. I think one of those would help my group the most. Last time I went to test server to try something out I got stuck there for months (too much fun and too much guilt). So, instead of jumping down that rabbit hole again, what do you all suggest?

if you already have settle on shd plugin, does this mean 2 more plugins or just 1 more?
At 75's i would probably suggest enchanter, but once you hit 100+ definately shaman, enchanter is easy to use for mez in kiss/mule and rgmercs, but at 100+ the shaman plugin kicks ass and takes all the names.

if you already have settle on shd plugin, does this mean 2 more plugins or just 1 more?
At 75's i would probably suggest enchanter, but once you hit 100+ definately shaman, enchanter is easy to use for mez in kiss/mule and rgmercs, but at 100+ the shaman plugin kicks ass and takes all the names.
Sk isn't done deal yet. Just looking to squeeze everything outta gold account. I'm sure I'd miss all kinda Aa's in my ini's..and more.

I had the SK and shaman plugin for awhile and those are key to any group. Tanking and healing taken care of. I just bought the enchanter plugin also and that is fantastic. I would suggest shaman first, but for $20, I would just get the enchanter also, unless you want to manually drive the enchanter or shaman. Get the plugins, for whatever toons you don't want to manually drive of those. With those 3 plugins, it would be pretty hard for your group to die. If you are in an area where you need a lot of CC, then maybe enchanter, but I don't find much need for CC most times.

Last edited:
One thing to think about is who you want to drive from as well. A lot of us feel driving from the tank or puller is easiest, but it's a personal thing. You may find you prefer playing the sk and could've bought both shm and enc.

edit to add: If you're dead set on picking between the two, I'd say go for enc. It's a lot more off your plate to have an automated mezzer than healer imo.

" This Message has been reviewed and approved by my WIFE " bwahahaha . imo get the bst plug . it will save you on carpal tunnel surgery from all the button pushing bst's have to do

I would def get the sk. i know you don’t want to go back to test, but id Want to see how much better the plug-in out performs the shm and enchanter automation u r using already to make an informed decision.

Solid move to go with SK and Enc, and Shm once 100. But my heart says Bst all the way.

"Leather.....wearing, Bando swapping, Paragon casting wooo, Feign death'n, Pet tanking, Slow casting, Emergency healing, Snaring, Sowing, Face Punching son of a gun!"

Brag Ric Flair GIF by WWE

I agree with the Beastlord plugin being extremely helpful also, they are a mess to box, but you can get an ini for them and do ok. Not having to worry about healing, slowing, buffing, dotting etc, with the Shaman is #1.

I would 100% suggest /testcopy
load the plugins of your choice on test, because they are free. Try any combination you want, or all of them at the same time and then make an informed decision on which one you would like if any.

You'll also want to review the information about the plugins.
Each of the plugins has an FAQ and video in addition to the following.
Please see >>> Getting Started with CWTN plugins! (Movement, UI Window, Clickies, Pulling, ETC) Check Here First! <<<
I did before, and I almost got stuck there. The exp boost, all free pluggins and low population makes it more addictive than Crack. But...... I may have too.

top prio for me by far is the healer. miles better than my KA and was a total gamechanger. I would hate not having a plugin for my puller, its way easier to just change those settings in the CWTN ui. Mezzing is also super important but ive heard the enchanter KA is pretty good, even the bard one does alright.

Update: I planned to test on test but never made it. Seems my video card is 12 DX but won't render down to 11.1 dx. So, it seems I need a new laptop or I won't be playing when this goes live.

I use 6 plugins atm.... Get Tank And Enchanter plugin first formost... Enchanter on plugin is playing in god mode.... tank pl because its what u drive on what pulls etc etc

Just to add in my 2c… Beasts are tough to box and maximize. And I love them.

I’d play the SK, plugin the shaman and the bst. KA the rest.

Discussion - what 2 plugins would you pick for this group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back