• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - weather (1 Viewer)

Ok thanx just asking not sure what a hack would be or not
there's a bit of fuzzyness in some places, but you can *kind of* think of it this way

"is this something i could/should be able to do normally" - if so, probably not an active hack --- like we can /travelto and run zone to zone --- this we can do manually, it just does it for us to save time

"is this something i can't do normally" - if so, probably an active hack --- like we can't warp around or go through walls and such normally --- so this would be an active hack

(obviously not saying that druids who can turn off raid are hacking, but you get the idea --- a warrior can't manipulate the rain with his normal toolkit)

Is there a TLO / datatype that shows weather state? Not sure if that is useful though.
CurrentZone maybe here with SkyType?

Edit nope, skytype just means is there a sky or not i guess?

hrm - there is RainChance, RainDuration, SnowChance, SnowDuration, some fog info stuff - not sure if there are available to Zone tho

lol yeah, i literally said not druids because i knew someone would mention it.

but a warrior couldn't turn off the rain without it being an active hack =p

Question - weather

Users who are viewing this thread

Back