• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Warm thoughts and speedy recovery to our local friend, Kaen <3 (1 Viewer)

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
25,813¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Can we get some warm thoughts and well wishes to our good buddy @kaen01, who's in hospital at the moment.

I've known kaen for several years at this point, and without him in the community, I likely would never have found my footing.

1672756729081.png

kaen enjoy the sponge baths!!! This is like taking a taxi or flying on a plane, you're in for the ride. Trust them. :)

paying all that money for hospital bills and you get that little ass tv

hope you got your laptop

get well soon -
i know how much that hospital food sucks did a few tours there myself

Recovery Sorry For Your Loss GIF

Kaen, I wish you the best! Heal up quickly, take your time. Also, you need to tell then to get you a newer and much bigger TV. How are you suppose to take over the world with that?

I recently started a baby paladin because of you, Kaen. I'm going to buy a name-change potion and call him Getwellsoonkaen in your honor. Seriously, wishing you a smooth recovery and good health. You've always been amazing in sharing your knowledge with the community.

May the Gods remove Kaen from the depths of getting poked and prodded as soon as health is able. Anytime an undersized television is up in the top corner of a room you know a good time is not to be had. Get well soon.

IRL - Warm thoughts and speedy recovery to our local friend, Kaen <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back