• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Vi sitter i Ventrilo och spelar DotA (1 Viewer)

WHOOOOA! That guy is Swedish!
It is a pretty good song, you gota admit it.
But now i am gona use a word from Sweden to describe this song: "Fjortig"

Fourteen? My Swedish is a little rusty, help me out.

Scharfes als Marmor auf Deutsch, jedoch

Why is he driving a little yellow ATV? Why does he go from shots of dota to shots of ass?

LoL, I have to admit...that's awesome that someone actually did it.

Han'jin said:
why the hell is he in a pedal boat in that one??

Well here in denmark, drunk as we are, we though that he was singing:

I know a boat

And no we didnt think about this not making any sence. Why you ask; cos as far as we know sweedish ppl are kind of wierd and not very good drinkers =)

Yea, I've been listening to it for the past week or so ^^

I still don't know why they cut a bunch of words out of the title, its supposed to be:
"Vi sitter här i venten och spelar lite DotA"

ohwell, its their song...

Cade said:
Fourteen? My Swedish is a little rusty, help me out.

When Teenagers are coming into puberty, some of them become really strange ... I have a friend that have collared her hair red(!!!). That is the power of the "Fjortis" disease.
And another example a blonde girl that goes in my class told me one day that she would try get it even more blond. And I said “why try to get it more blond your hair is almost shining white right now?” and then she just pointed fuck you at me….

decker said:
Well here in denmark, drunk as we are, we though that he was singing:

I know a boat

And no we didnt think about this not making any sence. Why you ask; cos as far as we know sweedish ppl are kind of wierd and not very good drinkers =)

lol

Cade said:
I believe you mean Maj jag penis du?:)

If you pause the video you can see that some of the people are playing WOW!

Last edited:
alucard said:
I believe you mean Maj jag penis du?:)

Ich bedeutete was ich sagte, alucard

God I need to learn German and Sweedish again....I suck.

I learned German when I was 14, haven't had a need to use it in years so I forgot most of it :(

pineappel said:
Swedish kinda sux. (even though i am swedish...) german is much cooler

German is the only lang' i know where everything sounds like an order. Even; "I love you"

"Ich liebe dich"

If some chick said that to me i would be like: SIR YES SIR!!!! or rather
jawol commendat

or how ever its spelled

i forgot all my japaneese >_< and am considering learning portugueese and arabic in addition to Chineese (3rd year) and speak fluent French/English... or maybe Korean... bah and about German its so ... so... well as decker said

Greenyoda said:
Godamnit, I cant stop playing this video.
Me neither :(, I already feel like I've been listening to this song all my life and that it's an old favorite : /.

Cade, again I would imagine you meant ICH mitteilte derjenige mich, Ich bin gefällt Cathrine die Groß. ICH <3 Pferde!

You are like us in sweden when this came in the summer evryone played it ALL the time

but the strangest thing was that a German band copyed the song and used it for another song, don't remmember then name of it but they got a lawsuited for copyright infrigment (or how ever it is spelled). So even if i think germans are cool, sometimes they are illegal

EDIT: One thing i forgot, you know the scene where there are a BIG lan?
That is Dreamhack [Insert dramatic sound here]. Dreamhack is Annaunced to be the biggest Lan in the world (Although i don't know if that is true or not....)

Last edited:
Nope, it's not catchy at all! I don't even speak Swedish and I'm learning the lyrics through overplay! lol

<sings>
Jag känner en bot
Hon heter Anna. Anna heter hon
</sings>

.....I cant stop playing this and i SWORE to myself that I would start my twink guides right now b/c i had some time and u go and ruin it...

Now does anyone have this as an mp3 so i can DL it to my Ipod? (both of them)
(PLEASE TELL ME)
(seriously)
(Starting now, most of my posts will have something hidden in white, I'm gonna have fun with this)

will record and covert it to Ipod file....

i got it as Mp4 but its for DVD players

Lockedown said:
Now does anyone have this as an mp3 so i can DL it to my Ipod? (both of them)
(PLEASE TELL ME)
(seriously)
(Starting now, most of my posts will have something hidden in white, I'm gonna have fun with this)

So I was watching this in school today(i know, sad)and this guy from sweedan comes up to me and asks "I hate that guy, how do you know about him?" I was like .... How do you HATE this guy?!?!?! He fuckin pwns. He said his friend talked to him and everybody in sweedan hates his music. But I have to say I FUCKING LOVE THIS.(a little to much)

Vi sitter i Ventrilo och spelar DotA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back