• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Velium bits macro (1 Viewer)

Astra

RedCents
69¢
I was doing a bit of searching and came across this post

stating there was a velium bits macro on the forums, however I have been unable to locate it. Anyone familiar with this macro? I have had no luck with my choice of keywords while searching. :/

I was doing a bit of searching and came across this post

stating there was a velium bits macro on the forums, however I have been unable to locate it. Anyone familiar with this macro? I have had no luck with my choice of keywords while searching. :/
I just use a combine.mac macro - select the recipe i want to keep cranking out, and let the macro do the work (requires you to have learned the recipe).

AmericanNero has a version > HERE <

I just use a combine.mac macro - select the recipe i want to keep cranking out, and let the macro do the work (requires you to have learned the recipe).

AmericanNero has a version > HERE <
The issue i have encountered is that the Velium Bits are lore, so they have to be destroyed after each combine.

The issue i have encountered is that the Velium Bits are lore, so they have to be destroyed after each combine.
LORE? What kind of velium bits are you trying to make. The actual Velium Bits are stackable and not lore. Are you talking about Enchanted Velium Bits ? If yes, I would find something else to skillup with. :)

Not sure if you're still looking for a macro, but I wrote this and it works nicely:

INI:
#Turbo
#Warning

Sub Main

/echo DESTROY BITS

:MainEventRoutine
        /itemnotify "Enchanted Velium Bits" leftmouseup
        /destroy
        /delay 1
        /goto :MainEventRoutine

/return

Modified combine.mac:
    #event OutOfStuff "Sorry, but you don't have everything you need for this recipe in your general inventory."

| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| SUB: Main
| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sub Main
:Loop

:ClearCursor
    /if (${Cursor.ID}) {
        /if (${Cursor.ID}==55288) /destroy
        /autoinventory
        /goto :ClearCursor
    }

/notify TradeskillWnd CombineButton leftmouseup
    /doevents
    /call delete_item
    /delay 2
    /notify TradeskillWnd AutoInvButton leftmouseup
    /goto :Loop
    /return

| SUB: Event_OutOfStuff
    Sub Event_OutOfStuff
    /endmacro
    /return

| SUB: delete_item
    Sub delete_item
    /delay 1s
    /if (${Cursor.ID}==55288) /destroy
    /return
|  [+++  Formatted by MQ2fusing tabs for indents +++]

Steps:

1. Uncheck "Combine All"
2. Select Enchanted Velium Bits recipe
3. /mac evb

Probably some extraneous code, whatever, it works!

Question - Velium bits macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back