• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Using items on keyrings? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
388¢
I was wondering if anyone knows of if there is way to open your Key Ring to a specific tab with a keyboard command. I know that shift+K opens the key ring to the default Mounts tab but is there a way to open it up to like the Teleportation tab?

Just looking for a quicker way to click on my stein without using another hot bar button.

I was wondering if anyone knows of if there is way to open your Key Ring to a specific tab with a keyboard command. I know that shift+K opens the key ring to the default Mounts tab but is there a way to open it up to like the Teleportation tab?

Just looking for a quicker way to click on my stein without using another hot bar button.
/bcga //relocate pok if you use mq2relocate - i never even hotkey these, i just type it out

/bcga //relocate pok
/bcga //relocate fellow
/bcga //relocate anchor
etc. I type pretty fast so no need for hotkey here

or you can just /useitem "drunkard's stein"

but i don't think you can force a window tab with /keyring

/bcga //relocate pok if you use mq2relocate - i never even hotkey these, i just type it out

/bcga //relocate pok
/bcga //relocate fellow
/bcga //relocate anchor

Is relocate going to be able to handle the conversion items like the TBL lamp?

/bcga //relocate pok
/bcga //relocate fellow
/bcga //relocate anchor

Thanks for the info :)

how do I setup my Drunkard's stein? I have tried , /bcga //useitem Drunkard's Stein but it dose not seem to work
sounds like you're still on legacy old MQ2

you should >>> Upgrade to MacroQuest Next <<< that functionality works there

edited to add about useitem:

useitem is going to grab the first match it finds, so if you're using multi-worded items it is generally a good idea to slap it in quotes "Drunkard's Stein". it is unlikely that there are many other items in your inventory that are called "Drunkard's blah" but a good habit nontheless.

you can also use mq2relocate and just /bcga //relocate pok

but yeah, i believe useitem for keyrings is not functional in mq2, but i can confirm it is functional in mq

even with just useing ini files ?

in my MQ window I can see the message was sent to everyone but they did not click it ?

in my MQ window I can see the message was sent to everyone but they did not click it ?
did you catch my reply?

I don't believe this funcitonality is working in old legacy MQ2

you will want to update to macroquest "Next"

oh ok i have the mq next done but i had a bit of trouble with nav so i went back to the old mq i will try that thank you

oh ok i have the mq next done but i had a bit of trouble with nav so i went back to the old mq i will try that thank you

This is my problem too.

I have next. I have the item on my key ring. I have tried full match and partial matches. I have tried /useitem and /relocate pok etc.I can see the command is issued to all and I can see they received it, but no bueno, they didn’t use or don’t click the item. It is getting very very frustrating, for anywhere between 2 and 5 toons not behaving

Question - Using items on keyrings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back