• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Useless trivia (1 Viewer)

Erol-Tob

RedCents
OK here is the dealio.
Every day I will post a trivia question with a clue. The winner of the day gets a red cent.

Rules-
1. You can only enter every 2 days.
2. Only one guess per person.
3. Keep it clean.

Todays question-
What is my favorite animal.

hint- they are endangered and they are big.

Congrats Creed, you guessed correctly.
You have an option, because you have rep disabled, you can designate another person to recieve the rep. Or you can recieve the rep.

Will post another question tommorow - 24/8

I'll give my rep to...hmm...um...um...time to go pick a random name from the members list....

and the winner is...NealHillier

Nice job! Creed won, but I'm giving the rep to Back.

Creed if you want rep just ask, nothing wrong with giving to much :).

I'll have another question tomorrow :D.

lol...i don't need rep ;)...doesn't do me any good...i just like to steal the answers before anyone else...gotta be quick with this game :D

I suck...I suck...I suck...I'm a spammer and I SUCK!!! I suck...I suck...I suck...I'm a spammer and I SUCK!!! I suck...I suck...I suck...I'm a spammer and I SUCK!!! I suck...I suck...I suck...I'm a spammer and I SUCK!!! I suck...I suck...I suck...I'm a spammer and I SUCK!!! I suck...I suck...I suck...I'm a spammer and I SUCK!!! I suck...I suck...I suck...I'm a spammer and I SUCK!!! I suck...I suck...I suck...I'm a spammer and I SUCK!!! I suck...I suck...I suck...I'm a spammer and I SUCK!!! I suck...I suck...I suck...I'm a spammer and I SUCK!!! I suck...I suck...I suck...I'm a spammer and I SUCK!!! I suck...I suck...I suck...I'm a spammer and I SUCK!!! I suck...I suck...I suck...I'm a spammer and I SUCK!!! I suck...I suck...I suck...I'm a spammer and I SUCK!!!

Thank you for banning me!
Have a wonderful day without me please :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No one actually answered all the questions, so as far as I'm conserned it's still open game.

Erol, sucks for you :P.

platpus2.jpg

The platypus is the only animal in the world to have a bill, webbed feet, fur and lays eggs. Mammals that lay eggs are called monotremes.

Platypus are found all over the eastern part of Australia

But i guess Dragondoom beat me to the punch =(

Ohh yes and ill make one then:

This animal have short tails that most the times are bushey. They have usually a tuft of hair on the tip of the ears.

decker said:
Ohh yes and ill make one then:

This animal have short tails that most the times are bushey. They have usually a tuft of hair on the tip of the ears.

Squirrel

Decker won!

The next question should not be so easy! :P

The ____ appeared in the following games, and was the pseudonym/username for an explorer in World of Warcraft.

Quake
Wacky Wheels
Quake II
Quake III
Daikatana
Battlezone
Max Payne
Anachronox
Hyperspace Delivery Boy!
Red Faction (N-Gage version)
Hitman 2
SuperTux
Eternal Daughter
Congo Cube
Psychonauts-alleged
SiN Episodes
SiN
Fortress Forever

decker said:
platpus2.jpg

The platypus is the only animal in the world to have a bill, webbed feet, fur and lays eggs. Mammals that lay eggs are called monotremes.

Platypus are found all over the eastern part of Australia

But i guess Dragondoom beat me to the punch =(
Thats ok Decker i don't beat many people to anything except the dinner table...lmao

Useless trivia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back