• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Unlimited bag duping in EQ1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do know SOE is going to do something but I don't know the specifics. Just to be safe I took everything that I have dupoed and not sold yet onto one alt and killed the alt. All the money too so if there's rollback, I'm less likely to lose the duped bags and money as corpses are usually not rolled back.

Has anyone attempted to take a Lore Item and sell it to a merchant and then attempt to sell a second one to him during this?

It would probably work to dupe but it'd be hard to get lots of them unless you plan to die a lot and let each corpse hold a bag. Personally I wouldn't try anymore, GM is probably watching too closely now.

I remember the last time they did mass rollbacks on individuals when they put in beta tradeskill merchants before they were actually supposed to go live. What they did was roll back any individual that had any interaction whatsoever with the npc's, even just browsing their inventories. What sony tends to do now is roll back even the innocent, so if you have any duped bags or profits/plat from duped bags you will most likely receieve a rollback and soon.

I say let em do another rollback and do another double exp weekend. /LFG on

Corpse making with your loot will avoid the rollback? I'd like to hear about experiences - both positive and negative.

Well patch here in about another hour and a half. Time to see if I get more then 3 rollbacks/suspensions. If I did, I suk. 3 or less, and I scored the home run.
May your profits all be great unless your playing on my server. Then I want teh profits :)

So any roll backs? I havent played eq for 2 weeks. Sounds like I missed out on alot of fun. I ran the patcher and noticed only new .exe was pushed. Just waiting on some game cards so I can get back into the fun.

Just logged in no roll back yet so I still have the stuff I made but I did notice that vendors will now buy more than one bag ..... so they did atleast fix that part with this patch that didnt patch anything ....

so yet again this has been hit with the *NERF BAT*

Got to be one of the best bugs found to date lol - this year at least.

Red Cent on the post Aamlord - gratz to all who profited...for now.

Nerfed indeed.

Don't know if they will do a rollback - prob just write it off on the community.

We'll see. Anyone get hit?

Unlimited bag duping in EQ1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back