• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Unlimited bag duping in EQ1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say be careful if you're trying to dupe bags. I think the GM is watching closely and SOE may have a flag on log looking for multiple sale of bag to one vendor. Not nerfed but now risky to attempt.

I needed to make some CE, "accidently" bought 2 mixing bowls. After I was done, I sold them to a vendor that didn't have any mixing bowl, this exploit is still working on Maelin, and I destroyed the second bowl instead of trying to sell it (only 1 silver)

As I was doing some baking, a GM popped next to me. There wasn't any other player near me so you could imagine a little scare.

Fortunately the GM decided I didn't do anything and left after a while without a word.

I wouldnt try this anymore guys. Acct Banned as of aug 2.

Didnt abuse it at all I duped like 10 bags and thats it, GM came next to me send me a tell asked me what i was doing. apprently looked at my acct cause of this bug being out. Just plain out cut me off eq and tried to log back on and it said Account has been banned please contact customer service.

This was a clean acct only trader was used on this acct. I'll give ya guys a heads up

2 on luclin went down that i know of already. 1 of them went crazy with it (the ones that ruin it for all) and one made 30 or so bags. both are not on now. one i know is suspended the other just hasnt been on for 2 days now (which is weird cause hes always on) this was fun while it lasted but now its in the spotlight

Well there was already a post about this on the sony official forums a few days ago. Forgot what the thread was labeled, but it was labeled something as to not attract attention. So the nerf on this was already coming before this thread was started and the devs are aware of the problem. Like the OP stated, I thought they were gunna fix it on the hotfix patch day, but I guess the problem is deeper then they realized :)

26 AAAA are now up in the maelin bazaar. Typically, 3-4 at most are up.

Stop being so goddamn obvious.

im actually sorry for your loss, but this just made me LOL

"the vendor despawned and GM popped up in his place. "

its like puttin the quarter in and watching it go round and round lol..

Im sorry but that made me lol.

This is probably one of the best glitches I have seen and taken advantage of in a while. Redcent inc and grats on access keep them coming!

I have not put any up for sale yet, waiting till they get this fixed then I am only gunna dribble them in one or two at a time. I am patient :)

I sure appreciate lettin us know about this. I went and got Leatherfoot Haversacks for the toons that I actually play or will play but didn't bother getting tokens or anything like that. Figured that'd just be asking for trouble. But it's nice to have those on the 5 or 6 characters I care about. Don't have to worry about moving bags around now whenever I get a hankering to play an alt. Thanks again!

So I did it in moderation to lay low, just make some plat, and move on with life.

I bought 2 AAAA's, and went to the Horse merchants(as people don't go out of their way to sell trash to vendors) and did this 10 times, therefore being able to sell the 10(+2 that I bought) that I had, and turn them into instant profit. I sent a tell to the person who I had bought them off of, and asked her if they wanted to buy 12 of them back for 100k a piece. Never asked a question, I don't even think she realized I had just bought them from her, and she put them back up on trader for 175k a piece. I made 1mil plat and got back the 300k I originally spent.

I'm still walking and running my macro 24/7 and I have not been touched.

created about 10 sacks and the vender despawned and i ran like hell! haha.. nothing yet.. i didnt buy more than 5 from a vender.. tried to be really cautious.

im wondering how many people get banned though, bc this one is hella easy to track. wish i was one of the people who had cash enough to buy the AAAA's =/ lucky bastards ha

1 more suspended on luclin. He said the gm was watching the bazaar and there were only 2 tae sacks for sell. he bought them then went to OT to dupe em. started dupin them and the gm said what are you doing? He was straight with him and got suspended. No bannings yet but who knows. I kinda feel bad that i told my friends and now suspended:(.

If I told you the safe to the bank was wide open and anyone could just walk in and you did it, I wouldn't feel bad when you got arrested, they make a choice to use it(which I know you know) no reason to feel bad imo.

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=116333

Hey guys, wave to the cameras. (Not a link on purpose, copy and paste it into your browser.)

Last edited:
That's pretty funny... lol.

So I wonder what I_Love_Peanuts really gets for the cash he spends every month for a RG account.

A chance to be the first to blow the lid on the latest dupes and cheats on the eqlive forums? lol interesting motivation.

it was posted there a wek ago and ripped down because it included how to do it ! so they knew about it already

someoneorsomething said:
1 more suspended on luclin. He said the gm was watching the bazaar and there were only 2 tae sacks for sell. he bought them then went to OT to dupe em. started dupin them and the gm said what are you doing? He was straight with him and got suspended. No bannings yet but who knows. I kinda feel bad that i told my friends and now suspended:(.

I can't tell you anything without you getting in trouble. Jesus, Paul.

WTF!! Everytime I try to read something in the station threads that get posted here I get this lame ass message. you don't have sufficient privileges to access this or some such BULLSHIT.
Gawd , that really jerks my chain hehe.

lol Wizman - become a mod on the EQ Station forum boards and then there'll be some fun...

I would try but...got other boards to see and not deal with whiners and such...

(No offense to anyone who enjoys that website - it does have some good discussions)

"So I wonder what I_Love_Peanuts really gets for the cash he spends every month for a RG account."

Dunno if its still around but there was a promotion for this site this summer for a year subscription for like $10 or something, which is why I'm here. I don't even use MQ, I'm just one of those "gotta know everything about everything" people.

It was taken down, but it was "I_love_peanuts" saying "Can we fix bag duping now" with snippets from this thread.

Basically "I_Love_Peanuts" purchased an account here just so he can cry and cry and cry.

Too bad it's becoming a bit blatant and idiotic with the greed.

Hopefully not going to cause too much craziness with the bannings, rollbacks, etc. - pretty blatant with some peeps.

I go away for 2 days and miss another exploit ( I will never get in early to make any cash. Still less than 100K in bank gah.

Ccomp5950 said:
It was taken down, but it was "I_love_peanuts" saying "Can we fix bag duping now" with snippets from this thread.

Basically "I_Love_Peanuts" purchased an account here just so he can cry and cry and cry.
oh, he probably purchased an account here for the MQ compiles.

I know 100% he used to use MQ, and couldn't compile for himself. He had a funny mistell at one point.

Last edited:
forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=116384

Ilove penuts is giving these away now. Oh by the way, this person (?) is a she not a he. I did some checking and she is either from texas or she is Rachel from Rochester, NY. She also gets her hand slapped each time she posts about bugs on the eqforums. "she can run but she cannot hide" hehe. Hmm. That said she just admitted to taking advantage of this herself. So I ask you SOE where is the ban stick for her?? :D

king007 said:
forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=116384

Ilove penuts is giving these away now. Oh by the way, this person (?) is a she not a he. I did some checking and she is either from texas or she is Rachel from Rochester, NY. She also gets her hand slapped each time she posts about bugs on the eqforums. "she can run but she cannot hide" hehe. Hmm. That said she just admitted to taking advantage of this herself. So I ask you SOE where is the ban stick for her?? :D
nope, it's a dude. his toon might be a mangina, I don't really remember. he is from texas, though.

Unlimited bag duping in EQ1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back