• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Guide - Ultimate Lazy AC Aug List - Please help build (2 Viewers)

Re: Ultimate AC Aug List - Please help build

Nathsar Darkness

AGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE PRESTIGE AUGMENTATION
Augmentation type: 7 8
WT: 0.0 Size: TINY
AC: 55
Restrictions -
Shields Only
Slot: SECONDARY
Required level of 105.
Class: ALL
Race: ALL

STR: 0+10 STA: 0+10 WIS: 0+10 INT: 0+10 HP: +210 MANA: +210 ENDUR: +210
HP Regen +3 Mana Regeneration: +7

Chardok: Atrebe's Vault (group)

Last edited:
Re: Ultimate Lazy AC Aug List - Please help build

Updating for Ring of Scale

RoS group-able augs

• Marquise Cut Ruby Ornament - The Overthere (Saber) = AC: 45 HP/MANA/End: 400 Agi:0+15 Dex:0+15
  • Fragment of Ethereal Steel - The Overthere (Needle) = AC: 65 HP/MANA/End: 240 Sta:0+15 Dex:0+11
  • Amplified Amber Gemstone - Skyfire (a scree-borne magmite) = AC: 45 HP:465 MANA/End: 335 Str:0+15 Sta:0+11
  • Magnetic Lodestone - Sathir's Tomb (Xalgoz the Arisen) = AC: 45 HP/MANA/End: 450 Agi:0+12 Dex:0+16 Cha:0+16
  • Earth Love - Gorowyn (Overlord Teralov) = AC:70 HP/MANA/End: 270 Sta:0+16 Dex:0+12 Cha:0+16
  • Eye of One - Gorowyn (Rekatok One-Eye ) = AC:45 HP: 520 MANA/End: 380 Str:0+16 Sta:0+12 Cha:0+16
  • Krazzi Stone - Gorowyn (Wulthan High Inquisitor Kraz) = AC:45 HP/MANA/End: 450 Agi:0+16 Dex:0+12 Cha:0+16
  • Wisdom of the Kylong - Veeshan's Peak = AC:0 HP: 380 MANA/End: 520 Int:0+12 Wis:0+16 Cha:0+16

Plus there are four tradable Conflagrant type 7 augs (3 have AC) and seven tradable Conflagrant type 5 augs.

The RoS T1 1h and 2h dmg augs also drop in Skyfire, though the Conflag tradeable ones are similar. Upgrades are in Gorowyn (21dmg - 2h) and Howling Stone (13dmg - 1h.)

Thank you forPposting this.
I was going to add the Conflagrant trade skill augs tonight but now I can do all of Ros.

A non-prestige version would be useful... time to do some research :toot:

Condensed Desiccated Bile 60 AC TBM

Rationalist's Sigil 50 AC TBM

Putrefying Seed 48 AC - Not Sure?

Darklight Emblem 45 AC - CotF

Tumbled Jasper 45 AC - CotF

onas Dagmire's Skeletal Parrot 40 AC - TDS (probably not worth the time to do the quest)

Sickly Distended Horseshoe 40 AC - TBM

Glistening Oil 40 AC - TBM

Speed of Darkness 40 AC- TBM

Predatory Markings 40 AC - TBM

Incense of the Everliving 40 AC - TBM

Clump of Concentrated Ethernere 40 AC - CotF

Also... didn't know you already did this LurkMcGurk but I found it when searching google so ... rats off to ya https://www.almarsguides.com/eq/endgame/augs/ftptankaugs/

Last edited:

6/2/2018
List updated with RoS augs
List added Sorted by Expansion

Also... didn't know you already did this LurkMcGurk but I found it when searching google so ... rats off to ya https://www.almarsguides.com/eq/endgame/augs/ftptankaugs/

One of my half finished guides! guess I will have to write myself a note to finish that shit.

Most people don't know about the TBM augs that come from PoHate and PoFear Revisited. They're zone wide trash drops I think but they're pertty darn good for not being Prestige. You can't find many augs with heroic stats on them that aren't Prestige (outside of Hotzones) - the TBM Hate/Fear revisited are some of the better ones.

I know creating your own lists can be useful, especially when it includes amplifying information, but I don't know why everyone is recreating the wheel.

The advanced item search on eqresource is FANTASTIC for finding augs... and if you setup the search properly it's super easy.

For example, here is a search looking for all non-prestige augs with more than 39 AC that are not cultural:

https://items.eqresource.com/itemsearch.php?searchid=229924

If you don't care if its prestige but you want to max up on heroic dex or heroic agi, you can do that, as well.

It's so flexible that I don't really understand the point of publishing separate lists, unless there's a resistance to push traffic to another site.

I know creating your own lists can be useful, especially when it includes amplifying information, but I don't know why everyone is recreating the wheel.

The advanced item search on eqresource is FANTASTIC for finding augs... and if you setup the search properly it's super easy.

For example, here is a search looking for all non-prestige augs with more than 39 AC that are not cultural:

https://items.eqresource.com/itemsearch.php?searchid=229924

If you don't care if its prestige but you want to max up on heroic dex or heroic agi, you can do that, as well.

It's so flexible that I don't really understand the point of publishing separate lists, unless there's a resistance to push traffic to another site.

http://bfy.tw/IQEW

Last edited by a moderator:
Maskoi this list is amazing!

I found another good one for those camping for the Flamelicked Geode in Argin Hiz

It's found on Master Sage Lowenn...

Sage's Light
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE AUGMENTATION PRESTIGE
Slot: HEAD FACE EAR NECK SHOULDERS ARMS BACK WRIST HANDS FINGER CHEST LEGS FEET WAIST
AC: 48
DEX: 0+8 HP: +150
HP Regen: +2
Required level of 100.

Item Information:
You must use the solvent Class XIII Augmentation Distiller or greater to remove this augment safely.

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=98602 - AUG

https://cotf.eqresource.com/mastersagelowenn.php - MOB

Is there a way to tell which of these augments are Prestige? Or is there a general rule of thumb on that, it seems like all dropped augments are prestige.

Yes, and
Is there a way to tell which of these augments are Prestige? Or is there a general rule of thumb on that, it seems like all dropped augments are prestige.

(Copied from @raskle in another thread)

Ever think you could actually be a FTP Tank? Well let me tell you, you can! Here is the list of Augs that you can get as a FTP tank in TBM and EOK!

Artisan's Prize (AUG)
AC: +100 Str: +60+80 Sta: +60+80 Agi: +60+80 Dex: +60+80 Wis: +60+80 Int: +60 Cha: +60+80 vsMg: +40 vsFire: +40 vsCold: +40 vsPsn: +40 vsDis: +40 vsCor: +40 HP: +800 Mana: +700 End: +700 Wt: 1.8

Tumbled Jasper
AC: 45 STA: 0+8 MANA: +140 ENDUR: +140 HP Regen +1 Mana Regeneration: +1 Spell Damage: +4 Heal Amount: +4

Jonas Dagmire's Skeletal Parrot (AUG)
AC: +40 Str: +20+6 Sta: +20+6 Agi: +20+6 Dex: +20+6 Wis: +20+6 Int: +20 Cha: +20 HP: +350 Mana: +350 End: +350 Wt: 0.0

Glistening Oil (AUG)
AC: +40 Sta: 0+12 HP: +330 Mana: +240 End: +240 Wt: 0.0 Tribute: 898
From:Vizier Albert drops in TBM Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life

Sickly Distended Horseshoe (AUG)
AC: +40 Dex: 0+12 HP: +330 Mana: +240 End: +240 Wt: 0.0 Tribute: 898

Incense of the Everliving (AUG)
AC: +40 Str: 0+12 Agi: 0+9 HP: +285 Mana: +285 End: +285 Wt: 0.0 Tribute: 961

Speed of Darkness (AUG)
AC: +40 Agi: 0+12 Dex: 0+9 HP: +285 Mana: +285 End: +285 Wt: 0.0 Tribute: 1003

Voracity (AUG)
AC: +40 Str: 0+12 Sta: 0+9 HP: +285 Mana: +285 End: +285 Wt: 0.0 Tribute: 959

Predatory Markings (AUG)
AC: +40 Str: 0+9 Agi: 0+12 HP: +285 Mana: +285 End: +285 Wt: 0.0 Tribute: 959

Hypocricy (AUG)
AC: +40 Sta: 0+9 Dex: 0+12 HP: +285 Mana: +285 End: +285 Wt: 0.0 Tribute: 959

Avarice (AUG)
AC: +40 Sta: 0+12 Agi: 0+9 HP: +285 Mana: +285 End: +285 Wt: 0.0 Tribute: 961

Possessed Stone Fragment (AUG)
AC: +35 Str: 0+8 Dex: 0+1 HP: +240 Mana: +155 End: +155 Wt: 0.0 Tribute: 1500

Rationalist's Sigil (AUG)
AC: +50 Agi: 0+9 Wis: 0+9 HP: +195 Mana: +195 End: +195 Wt: 0.0 Tribute: 718

Condensed Desiccated Bile (AUG)
AC: +60 Str: 0+12 Dex: 0+9 HP: +170 Mana: +170 End: +170 Wt: 0.0 Tribute: 688

Emblem of Antipathy (AUG)
AC: +27 Str: 0+2 Dex: 0+1 HP: +210 Mana: +210 End: +210 Wt: 0.0 Tribute: 687
From:Plane of Fear: Revisited [The Broken Mirror Version]

Mottled Gorgon Feather (AUG)
AC: +27 Str: 0+1 Agi: 0+2 Dex: 0+1 HP: +210 Mana: +210 End: +210 Wt: 0.0 Tribute: 687
From:Plane of Fear: Revisited [The Broken Mirror Version]

Mark of Unfeeling Flesh (AUG)
AC: +37 Str: 0+1 Sta: 0+1 Dex: 0+1 HP: +180 Mana: +180 End: +180 Wt: 0.0 Tribute: 610
From:Plane of Hate: Revisited [The Broken Mirror Version]

Black Gemstone of Suffering (AUG)
AC: +18 Sta: +20 Agi: +20 Wis: +20 Int: +20 Cha: +20 vsMg: +18 vsFire: +18 vsCold: +18 vsPsn: +18 vsDis: +18 HP: +200 Mana: +150 Wt: 0.0

Darklight Emblem (AUG)
AC: +45 Dex: 0+8 HP: +140 Wt: 0.0 Tribute: 1500

Revolting Thought Spur (AUG)
AC: +20 Str: 0+1 Wis: 0+2 HP: +190 Mana: +190 End: +190 Wt: 0.0 Tribute: 623

Udumbara (AUG)
AC: +28 Sta: 0+4 Wis: 0+4 HP: +170 Mana: +120 End: +120 Wt: 0.0

Model XLII Spatial Temporal Oculus (AUG)
AC: +25 Str: +3 Sta: +4 Agi: +6+2 Dex: +9+2 Wis: -4 Int: +7 HP: +155 Mana: +155 End: +155 Wt: 0.0

Dark Soul Crystal (AUG)
AC: +25 Dex: 0+2 vsCor: +5 HP: +155 Mana: +155 End: +155 Wt: 0.0

Smooth Black Matter Gemstone [Hybrid] (AUG)
AC: +16 Str: +18 Sta: +18 Wis: +18 Int: +18 Cha: +18 vsMg: +15 vsFire: +15 vsCold: +15 vsPsn: +15 vsDis: +15 HP: +170 Mana: +130 Wt: 0.0

Clump of Concentrated Ethernere (AUG)
AC: +40 Agi: 0+8 HP: +110 Mana: +110 End: +110 Wt: 0.0 Tribute: 1500
From:Ethernere Tainted West Karana: The Defense of Lendiniara

Tavon's Polished Gemstone (AUG)
AC: +34 vsCor: +5 HP: +120 Wt: 0.0
From:Summoned by players ** Head and Shoulders only Aug, a great stopgap while you farm the rest!

Tavon's Burnished Gemstone (AUG)
AC: +34 vsCor: +5 HP: +120 Wt: 0.0
From:Summoned by players ** Legs and Feet only Aug, a great stopgap while you farm the rest!

I had come back to this page in need of some new augs for my sk but most seem to be higher level and not quite what I needed. So not to necro a post but I am sure this is still of interest and usable by many. So thank you for the posts!

I thought I would add this resource that I found listing non prestige augs - thanks to the original poster (Wyvern) in the SK.net site

While I realize eq resource and eq raid loot and some others have this info but those are buried deep sometimes :) These are all non prestige and have links to the items.

Flotsam of the Darkened Sea

[TD valign="top"]
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE PRESTIGE AUGMENTATION
Slot: HEAD FACE EAR NECK SHOULDERS ARMS BACK WRIST HANDS FINGER CHEST LEGS FEET WAIST
AC: 55
DEX: 0+20 CHA: 0+20 AGI: 0+20 HP: +525 MANA: +525 ENDUR: +525
Attack: +33 HP Regen +5 Mana Regeneration: +5 Clairvoyance: +65 Spell Damage: +45 Heal Amount: +45
Required level of 110.
[/TD]
gmm has a few diff augs.... all like this

I got this the other day in TOV. Dropped off of a forgotten soldier. I didnt see it listed but If it was I can delete.

Bella's Charming Diamond
tov.jpg

Group - Tier 1

[TD valign="top"]
1998.png
[/TD][TD valign="top"]Magic, Lore Equipped, No Trade, Augmentation, Prestige
Class: All
Race: All
Slot: Arms, Back, Chest, Ear, Face, Feet, Finger, Hands, Head, Legs, Neck, Shoulder, Waist, Wrist
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]Size:
Rec Lvl:
Req Lvl:[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]TINY
110[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]AC:
HP:
Mana:
End:[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]55

[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]

[TD valign="top"]Agility:
Dexterity:
Charisma:[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]0 + 21
0 + 21
0 + 21 [/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Attack:
HP Regen:
Mana Regen:
Heal Amount:
Spell Damage:
Clairvoyance:[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]33
65[/TD]

I am working on updating an old SK Account I had. I needed a list of AC Augs to camp. There really didn't seem to be a recent one. So I started one.
I am very Lazy so my list is of mob dropped, no progression needed zone and I will accept easy quest augs with no prerequisite quests required.
I will get some use from this. Coming back from 2012, thank you!

My RoS group is about to enter TBL. So I need to start updating this list.
Everyone else that is in ToL and has run through the other expansions since RoS please start posting new aug suggestions for the list.
Thanks

Rules

1. Aug is 1 groupable.
2. No progression needed
3. No prerequisite quests needed
4. If quest aug. Quest is available year round
5. No vendor bought expansion currency needed
6. No World/Zone Drops - too rare
7. AC 35 or higher

Good info and thats what its about. If there are none then that's the expansion.
Hopefully Velious and Luclin will have some.

Dour Blue: https://eq.magelo.com/item/160172
Blue Sky: https://eq.magelo.com/item/160169
Flotsam of the Drakened Sea: https://eq.magelo.com/item/160658
Calculating Differential gear: https://eq.magelo.com/item/160659

There a couple Trade skill but I didn't list even though the drop is 1 groupable you need the Research Skills to make them

Could possibly add Jetsam of the Darkened Sea: https://eq.magelo.com/item/160660
Have to do the quest though

Here are the TS augs from TBL:

Secret Dawn gem of Security: https://eq.magelo.com/item/160582
Secret Dawn Gem of Vigor: https://eq.magelo.com/item/160579
Secret Dawn Gem of Adroitness: https://eq.magelo.com/item/160580
Secret Dawn Gem of Brilliance: https://eq.magelo.com/item/160581

My toons all have pretty lame augmentations at the moment. This is partly because I don't know what to prioritize, and don't want to waste a bunch of time questing / farming augs if they won't be useful in the long run.

Am I understanding correctly that all that really matters is AC, HSta and HAgi when it comes to augs? Are all those other things that augs can do (like improve certain spells) useless?

Should my casters be just looking for AC / HAgi and my melee classes only be looking for AC / HSta?

All melee main focus is +HDex for the most part tanks usually the one that will focus on the AC augs, casters are usually +HSta or +HWiz/Int
Yeah HDex for DPS and I would add the tanks can benefit as well from HSta if your AC is high enough
Thanks for the info. I really need to research some more what exactly the Heroic stats affect. Prioritizing HSta for casters seems strange to me!

Tank first priority AC always , if still squishy go Hsta if not go Hdex
Melee +ranger Hdex ........ more Hdex
Caster's Hint/wiz depending on class if never runs out of mana swap to Hsta for HP's

This is the list I put together for my SK for easiest to obtain via mob dropped, mission chests, and/or easy tradeskill. Left out ones that would be yearly quested (Anniversary stuff) and can easily shift the list if I decided to get Artisan Charm.

So, aside from the obvious Charm/Range augs, the list is in order top to bottom using Raidloot.com sorting (1HDex=4AC=40HP)

Head: Phantasmal Luclinite Gem of Adroitness
Face: Phantasmal Luclinite Gem of Security
Ear1: Humongous Corrupted Pincer
Ear2: Performer's Lucky Charm
Neck: Jovial Jharin Jingle
Back: Smoldering Core of Radir
Shoulder: Luclinite Ensanguined Gem of Adroitness
Feet:Luclinite Ensanguined Gem of Security
Charm: Velium Infused Gem of Security
Ring1: Gem of Chaos
Ring2: Tormented Lere
Hand: Sylra's Trinket
Leg: Tooth Fang Earring
Arm: Fantastic Feline Cameo
Chest: Velium Threaded Gem of Adroitness
Range: Velium Empowered Gem of Striking
Secondary: Small Stone of Shadows or Velium Threaded Gem of Vigor

Can Shift the list down to remove Velium Threaded Gem of Adroitness if you decide to get Artisan's Charm.

Hdex for melee, Hdex for knights, Hdex or Hsta for war (if you want a real AC build, Hstr/10 is pure unmitigated AC). Hsta for casters (the returns on it for mana are simply terrible in modern game. more likely to die then be saved by an extra 3k mana).

Nice update to the "list" but .. do we have any ideas of the source for "Ear2: Performer's Lucky Charm" other than the potential mission drop that EQ Resource lists? Have been searching a few days to learn if we can farm it someplace!

Addendum" this aug can also drop from the mission "When One Door Closes." Just learned that.
Thanks much.

Nice update to the "list" but .. do we have any ideas of the source for "Ear2: Performer's Lucky Charm" other than the potential mission drop that EQ Resource lists? Have been searching a few days to learn if we can farm it someplace!

Addendum" this aug can also drop from the mission "When One Door Closes." Just learned that.
Thanks much.
Fairly common drop too. Have had several of those so far.

Guide - Ultimate Lazy AC Aug List - Please help build

Users who are viewing this thread

Back