• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Ui's (1 Viewer)

kaen has a cool one,

I just use a slightly modified Zliz

still waiting for that full Lua ui mod

I wasn't making a joke.

now next has Lua, it is theoretically possible to hide the most/entire eq UI and instead draw it in Lua. kinda like wow

Still use the default as well. I've tried a couple of the more "popular" ui's but they all seem like too much. So I keep going back to the default.

Maybe I'll check out Zliz.

This is my Ui for 4k, I took different parts from various UI. It is not perfect, but it works for me. Very large Spells and Gems slot.

If anyone wants to take it to the next level, please do.

Attachments

• Basterui.zip
    8.1 MB · Views: 40
I still use the default.

Today, the main complaints I have about the default UI would be true about any custom one also (inability to snap pieces together/to sides or more easily fine tune the sizes of windows). If a Lua UI does come around, I'll be interested to see what it offers, but anything short of that isn't worth the hassle to me.

This is the ui I put together over time that to this point hasn't broke even after years of eq patches. included is the ini file that you can use to copy layout to fit the screen rez in the readme file. it's made to be compact for smaller resolution windows.
1637307299631.png

Attachments

• my-custom-ui.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
god damn, the default ui looks like ass. I would legit not touch eq if it didn't have customizable ui.

For those multi-monitor havers out there, you can let EQ span across monitors and use the /viewport command to restrict the game scene to just the center monitor. Doing so allows you to have a side monitor specifically for UI elements that you don't want on your main screen. This gives you a nice, uncluttered main screen and plenty of real estate on the side monitor to have w/e you want there. I like to have a big map on the 2nd monitor up most of the time.

Last edited:
For those multi-monitor havers out there, you can let EQ span across monitors and use the /viewport command to restrict the game scene to just the center monitor. Doing so allows you to have a side monitor specifically for UI elements that you don't want on your main screen. This gives you a nice, uncluttered main screen and plenty of real estate on the side monitor to have w/e you want there. I like to have a big map on the 2nd monitor up most of the time.
OK.. that is pretty awesome , Is there an easy way to make it Span two monitors "Full" or do you just have stretch it around till it looks good. Also I wish there was a way to have windowed full screen so I can get rid of that top bar.

@Sic , any plans for sharing the Zliz UI fixed files the latest patch broke ? ;)

After the UI Crap what few weeks back, i installed the Zliz UI. Lil cleaner than the Voktar UI i was using still tryin to work out some of the window fixes:
Advanced loot window problem i have. Deleted the parts but still can't grab loot when in group or raid.
Pet Window is the latest to be broke, my pet has an arsenal of tiny dagger buffs

After the UI Crap what few weeks back, i installed the Zliz UI. Lil cleaner than the Voktar UI i was using still tryin to work out some of the window fixes:
Advanced loot window problem i have. Deleted the parts but still can't grab loot when in group or raid.
Pet Window is the latest to be broke, my pet has an arsenal of tiny dagger buffs
Like 2 posts above you I posted the updated files for zliz

Request - Ui's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back