• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - UI share (1 Viewer)

even if you dont use the CWTN plugins (which you should at least check out) i recommend sics hotkey thread. many cwtn specific things in it, but you can adapt them to your setup.
i noticed the more i played - and used KA or CWTN plugins - the more i wanted everyone to basically have _the same_ hotkeys.
a few toon specific things, rest is the same across all clients.

1673130128843.png

its messed up because im doing another pass of streamlining this, but it should show the general idea

I use this on all the driver toons. Never really found the need to setup hotkeys on any non-driving toons.

I used Buttonmaster for awhile, but found I didn't really need it once I had things streamlined a bit more. Some really like it though.

1673131538308.png

ButtonMaster, more than you ever need for hotkeys. Run multi line scripts, customizable, change colors , button sizes. Create multiple tabs. Here is a comparison of buttons from standard ui.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 17
Question - UI share

Users who are viewing this thread

Back