• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - UI share (1 Viewer)

even if you dont use the CWTN plugins (which you should at least check out) i recommend sics hotkey thread. many cwtn specific things in it, but you can adapt them to your setup.
i noticed the more i played - and used KA or CWTN plugins - the more i wanted everyone to basically have _the same_ hotkeys.
a few toon specific things, rest is the same across all clients.

1673130128843.png

its messed up because im doing another pass of streamlining this, but it should show the general idea

I use this on all the driver toons. Never really found the need to setup hotkeys on any non-driving toons.

I used Buttonmaster for awhile, but found I didn't really need it once I had things streamlined a bit more. Some really like it though.

1673131538308.png

ButtonMaster, more than you ever need for hotkeys. Run multi line scripts, customizable, change colors , button sizes. Create multiple tabs. Here is a comparison of buttons from standard ui.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 17
Question - UI share

Users who are viewing this thread

Back