• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Try MacroQuest (1 Viewer)

Is there a way to try this before buying into it?
You can purchase lvl 2 with redcents, and you can earn redcents by contributing to the community.

Best way it to post up something introducing yourself, or talking about eq, or a guide on something you're familiar with etc, so others see your post and "red cent" you.

I shot you a 30 day lvl 2 - but definitely don't be shy

Yeah you could have it do everything except melodies but it is better to just have it run the bard completely for you and that way you can control everything. In the first General part of the ini for the bard is 3 bits:

TwistOn=1
TwistMed=2
TwistWhat=2

And then a bit further down in the [Melee] section is this:
MeleeTwistOn=1
MeleeTwistWhat=3 4 5 6 7

If you changed the TwistOn and MeleeTwistOn to 0 instead then it should not interfere with your melody. If you have that on 1 then it will twist whatever you want during combat and then whatever during medding out of combat. For me he just uses gem 2 which is the healing song during med. And the in combat he does 34567 in order which is all my combat songs. Kiss does a good job with bards! He even mezzes for me :D

Question - Try MacroQuest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back