• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Trial Request (1 Viewer)

cyfer

RedCents
132¢
Good morning all, I've recently returned to Everquest (Retired 65 bard from PoP) and have been dual boxing bard/sham + tank and dps mercs using the "alt tab" method for a few weeks now. I was directed here from a guildie who mentioned it was possible to get a trial. I have been thoroughly interested in the playstyle of old RPGs mentioned in the video and wanted to give it a go. Thanks for any consideration!

howdy cyfer.

welcome to redguides

it is actually really easy to earn and use redcents (for your sub) by just being a part of the community

check it out here:

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

Good morning all, I've recently returned to Everquest (Retired 65 bard from PoP) and have been dual boxing bard/sham + tank and dps mercs using the "alt tab" method for a few weeks now. I was directed here from a guildie who mentioned it was possible to get a trial. I have been thoroughly interested in the playstyle of old RPGs mentioned in the video and wanted to give it a go. Thanks for any consideration!
I will start out by giving you some

lol a little late, being that zuesizgod he beat me to it

RG will really make the game fun again for you. Once u start figuring things out it goes much more quickly. U can do more and more and enjoy your time playing rather than wishing u could play. The Site is great, people are amazing here. very very helpful. I haven't been playing EQ ( as in killing stuff ), but I have been logging on from time to time and doing things like overseer. This site has kept me engaged and interested even with my current lack of desire to play.

Enjoy the people and definitely enjoy reading the forums you can read. There are some very colorful and entertaining people here heh.

All the best

I gave you a RedCent reaction to push you over 50 RC. You should be able to buy another month in the RedCent shop, now!
Welcome to RedGuides, (slogan pending).

Starship Troopers Parody GIF

IRL - Trial Request

Users who are viewing this thread

Back