• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - ToV Armor link for group/raid and merchant...plus question! (1 Viewer)

Take the guild hall crystal if one has been placed and it drops you 15 feet from her in cc

My (completely unfounded, no evidence) conspiracy theory is DBG did that on purpose to encourage people to buy the guild portal expansion.

I'm logged in now and def don't see anything to teleport to CC! There's a guild portal expansion?

one of the expansion levels includes a guild hall portal clicky. You place it in your hall and then anyone can use it.

Alternatively, you can ask nicely for someone to create an alt on your server and place one for you.

what is that? I’ve had good luck with IVU.
drachnids, think there is a total of 3 in the entire zone, queen's room. just before the queen and then on the bridge/waterfall/irritaing stupid pond part
they see through ivu and normal invis even double invis.

Last edited:
Pretty sure if you're double invised, nothing will see you... Problem I found yesterday, if you don't have the IVUs casting first in your Hotkey or whatever you use, frequently my NEC wasn't getting both invis, I guess just because of the slight difference in cast times. So yeah, gotta double check toons for both invis. And also with using KISS, I've been finding toons throwing buffs immediately upon zoning even when invis. Taking off running upon zoning can be disastrous if you don't notice that.

Something that just recently came to my attention:
as part of the 2nd quest for the TOV crafted earring you get to craft a totem most useful in the ry`gor mines that is a faction mod +2000 for the living ry`gor miners (and a -1000 faction mod for the Froststone residents so Don't have it equip'ed while entering town) which essentially lets you use just IVU through most of the zone around the living ry`gor and restless (undead) ry`gor and spiders.
Orcs on Ice (ToV earring quest #2)

i am a little behind and need to get this armor for my alts. Do you zone into GD, then EW and the CC to get to Sandrice?

i am a little behind and need to get this armor for my alts. Do you zone into GD, then EW and the CC to get to Sandrice?

You can go from guildhall porter to EW, then run to zoneline for CC .. its pretty safe to do, as EW is full of wide open space... but as mentioned in previous posts, you want your invis up before you make the run thru CC to get to Sandrice.

You can go from guildhall porter to EW, then run to zoneline for CC .. its pretty safe to do, as EW is full of wide open space... but as mentioned in previous posts, you want your invis up before you make the run thru CC to get to Sandrice.
how about a rogue? they can sneak through ok without worry? I will probably just send her

Discussion - ToV Armor link for group/raid and merchant...plus question!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back