• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Top 10 things I learned in EverQuest. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
25¢
1) Handing muffins one at a time to my neighbors will increase faction with them. I need to create at least 100. but 1000 is better.
2) Hoarding is essential. You can never have enough muffins or bank space. To the point you end up with your own compound, I mean “neighborhood.”
3) You can kick short people! They send you flying, but still. Fun for all!
4) You can take a boat across an ocean but you can NOT swim across an ocean.
5) Imaginary playmates WILL charge currency to play with you.
6) When doing Collections, you really MUST collect them all.
7) Anniversaries are a time for the ENTIRE WORLD to celebrate. There will be prizes! Even ponies!
8) Your clothes are better with holes, called slots. The more holes, the better!
9) You can hold 10 40 slot bags and never drop a single item.
10) Having a loom AND a forge in your home is NOT weird but having a toilet is unheard of.

If someone shouts that a TRAIN is coming, get the hell out of the way!
You can go for days without eating or drinking but you're going to have a bad time.
Ogre's scratch their butts...ALOT
Almost everything drops loot when killed
Dragging a corpse in EQ is normal but will get you arrested most of the time IRL
Some items stick to your hands after you pick them up, no matter how much you shake them to get them off.

If someone shouts that a TRAIN is coming, get the hell out of the way!
You can go for days without eating or drinking but you're going to have a bad time.
Ogre's scratch their butts...ALOT
Almost everything drops loot when killed
Dragging a corpse in EQ is normal but will get you arrested most of the time IRL
Some items stick to your hands after you pick them up, no matter how much you shake them to get them off.
I love the corpse thing. The last spam caller that rang me - freaked when I said there were corpses everywhere, we need a priest and a rez. She asked where we were and I said Norrath. She sounded confused and asked if that was in Ohio.
Only thing that came to my mind - Man, Ohio must be tough!

I need to heard this RL story !

and most of the time ? that means you did it at least 2x
:D

lol i want to know more!

LOL, This is totally off topic but sure! I do actually have a story behind this one. I've seen just about damn near everything doing inpatient/ED work. Had a frequent flier patient on my service regularly who was in prison for 25 years for murder/robbery. After he got released on parole, he developed heart failure and was pretty much on our inpatient service everything month. One night, he told us the story how he got caught dragging his friend's corpse behind a dumpster at a local Denny's after a drug deal gone awry. The gunshot his buddy took to the back left a long blood smear along the pavement while dragging. Someone saw the blood trail which prompted them to call the cops to the scene while they were still trying to get away. This guy was super respectful, polite and very thankful to us. He passed away from an alcohol-induced GI bleed 4 years ago but we will always remember his crazy stories about crime and crazy ex-girlfriends!

11) You've ruined your own lands, you'll not ruin mine!

I used to say this and then I had kids. *A 3 year old toddler scowls at you, ready to attack - What would you like your tombstone to say?"

LOL, This is totally off topic but sure! I do actually have a story behind this one. I've seen just about damn near everything doing inpatient/ED work. Had a frequent flier patient on my service regularly who was in prison for 25 years for murder/robbery. After he got released on parole, he developed heart failure and was pretty much on our inpatient service everything month. One night, he told us the story how he got caught dragging his friend's corpse behind a dumpster at a local Denny's after a drug deal gone awry. The gunshot his buddy took to the back left a long blood smear along the pavement while dragging. Someone saw the blood trail which prompted them to call the cops to the scene while they were still trying to get away. This guy was super respectful, polite and very thankful to us. He passed away from an alcohol-induced GI bleed 4 years ago but we will always remember his crazy stories about crime and crazy ex-girlfriends!
I used to say this and then I had kids. *A 3 year old toddler scowls at you, ready to attack - What would you like your tombstone to say?"

Good story, made better by my mental double-take. Pretty sure only one of them was still trying to get away.

Reminds me of an old sketch.
Doctor: "I'm sorry sir, but your friend is dead."
Friend: "OK. But what's his prognosis?"

Good story, made better by my mental double-take. Pretty sure only one of them was still trying to get away.

Reminds me of an old sketch.
Doctor: "I'm sorry sir, but your friend is dead."
Friend: "OK. But what's his prognosis?"

Definitely borderline believable however I am pretty sure that an 8-ball and a 5th of Crown Royal was somehow involved! This guy had an alcohol tolerance of at least (550)! :eyepop:

This thread reminded me of something I still find ways into odd conversations:
"A friend will help you move.
A Good Friend will help you move a body."

~TheFiddler~

Don't make your life too easy with automation or you could get a 7 day suspension. I wonder how many days my robot vac will get me.

Funny - Top 10 things I learned in EverQuest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back