• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Toons will not sit down, can't learn spells, etc. (1 Viewer)

I can't get my toons to sit down. I have VV, RGMercs, & CWTN running. It is all of my toons. Any suggestions?
well, you're going to need to articulate a little bit more on what toon and what that toon is running, and why they're standing.

for the cwtn plugins:

you definitely shouldn't be running any other combat/spell management automation (like rgmercs) at the same time.

if you are not in byos mode and not manual mode you will auto stand out of your book if you're not memorizing a spell or scribing a spell automatically.

pause your cwtn plugins while you are memming new spells and such, and once they are active and in a camp mode they will sit if they need to.

in chase mode they will mimic the tanks sit when he need to.

pause your cwtn plugins while you are memming new spells and such, and once they are active and in a camp mode they will sit if they need to.

in chase mode they will mimic the tanks sit when he need to.
you do not need to pause to memorize spells unless you're fighting or doing something else like that

and if you already have the scrolls in your bag, you can just /mac scribe

@Sic - Thank you That helped. On the Beastlord running CTWN, I typed /end and I was able to sit. Likely both were running. Then /mac scribe worked.

On the Non-CTWN I used /end and then /mac scribe and those worked too. Must have been something in RGMercs.

Problem - Toons will not sit down, can't learn spells, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back