• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - took a break since april now im lost (1 Viewer)

Welcome back!

I have often found the learning curve to be quite extensive proportional to the amount of time taken away from the game. From my experiences doing just the same thing not too long ago, not much has changed. Obviously, updates to MQ and macros / plugins. But mainly, what I would encourage is re-read all the resources from the site like you are a total beginner. That's what I do, and it helps a lot.

EDIT: It all comes back relatively quickly once you start reading and playing again. Try to not get discouraged!

Yes, Welcome Back!

Most things are pretty much the same since April IMO except some great new Lua's and such that have been created. Depending on how much you remember, maybe watch some of the videos in Sic's signature. I'm sure most of it will come back to you pretty quick and things that don't, just ask =) Still great support in this community.

Welcome back! I had to take a break for a bit and came back and re-watched all the videos and even watched the videos of Sic's doing the CWTN plugins. It all came back pretty quickly and I learned new stuff by going back to the basics. As has been said, don't get discouraged it comes back quickly. :D

Cheers!

has anything changed since then? its going to take me awhile to get my 6 box going again. forgotten everything
the new user videos are a really good thing for "returning users" as well

Getting Started

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ addict!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Welcome back!
Welcome Home GIF
Hey You Hello GIF by Regal

IRL - took a break since april now im lost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back