• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tone Vrs Cade Sig Contest (1 Viewer)

sylkk2.gif

Joman said:
lol damn it bandrent gif didnt work for me /sniffles
Gifs Sux. They take to much to run the big ones. Try the link under it, it takes you to a flash. Much smoother.

With all of this l33t photoshopping going on, someone could make me a better one than my crappy one.

TP , sigs are easy to make. I make them a lot for guild/CS Clan

For my CS clan i use simple procedures to make sigs customised with what render clan member wants etc

ladylazybasic.jpg

Thats an example , didnt take me long to do.

I do also do more expert sigs which take long time , not going to post any here though as i dont wish to give away my EQ in game name

Sigs that look cool don't take that long. Sigs for cade and sylk take 30seconds :P Legit sigs take 30min-an hour or 2. I use to make sigs for my EQ guild.

awww.... i just found out about this thread... i have tons of 'comical/offensive' pics... i MUST share!

jesuscollage24ge.jpg

jesuspizza7mo.jpg

jesus1.jpg

yauu.jpg

loljesus1.JPG

loljesus4.GIF

loljesus5.JPG

GESUSSSSs.jpg

jesustv6cc.jpg

-------------
jesusghostbustersjustajoke7gs.jpg

i posted this one on a jesus forums page... they banned my IP =( darn...
------------

THIS IS ONLY A JOKE, i am NOT seriously making fun of jesus!

sorry... i hijacked the thread... i think... lemme know if this is enough or want more... oh and sum1 tell me if its a bad idea to start a 'hot babe' thread...

Thought id share some favorite net pics i have on my PC the LoTR onces are my fave :p

olsengame.jpg

lotrse1qk.gif

haxor.jpg

rofl.jpg

Yoursorad3.jpg

What_Men_Want.jpg

wassup.jpg

owned_vade1r.jpg

h4xored.jpg

mordor.gif

Have plenty more just cant be arsed going through my webspace/uploading at 3 50 am :p

Tone Vrs Cade Sig Contest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back