• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - ToL today - /applaud RedGuides team (1 Viewer)

RedCents
333¢
With the Terror of Luclin expansion launching today let us all appreciate there will be downtime while DayBreak patch the servers and get them up and running AND while the Red Guides team/developers patch, tweak and work there little arses off to ensure the excellent Very Vanilla macros, plugin's and other tools/servers are brought online as soon as humanly possible.

As usual we will all be excited and gagging to play in the new zones and accomplish new feats and enjoy another slice of EQ fun:) - but lets remember to take a chill-pill and be patient while everything gets sorted.

The Red Guides team have been working extremely hard in the background preparing and I'm sure there is still a lot to do to get everything working correctly. It will be working when its ready and not before :)

Thank you @Redbot and the WHOLE RG team for your continued dedication and this awesome platform for FUN :)

....while we have some downtime, have a look at the new Forums, browse the many guides and tips, and think about tipping your favourite developers...

Thanks so much you beauties - I'll not get on today obvs but as my youngest has the dreaded lurghi, I'm isolating until next Monday so hopefully will get to at least level 40/ 50 ;)

Launching on my 47th Birthday? Providence!
giphy.gif

"If I don't have some cake soon, I might die"

Have a great birthday!

With the Terror of Luclin expansion launching today let us all appreciate there will be downtime while DayBreak patch the servers and get them up and running AND while the Red Guides team/developers patch, tweak and work there little arses off to ensure the excellent Very Vanilla macros, plugin's and other tools/servers are brought online as soon as humanly possible.

As usual we will all be excited and gagging to play in the new zones and accomplish new feats and enjoy another slice of EQ fun:) - but lets remember to take a chill-pill and be patient while everything gets sorted.

The Red Guides team have been working extremely hard in the background preparing and I'm sure there is still a lot to do to get everything working correctly. It will be working when its ready and not before :)

Thank you @Redbot and the WHOLE RG team for your continued dedication and this awesome platform for FUN :)

....while we have some downtime, have a look at the new Forums, browse the many guides and tips, and think about tipping your favourite developers...
Totally agree best ever app, thanks for the thought man, people need to appreciate the work people put into this stuff

Toast - ToL today - /applaud RedGuides team

Users who are viewing this thread

Back