• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - TOL - NOS Missions (1 Viewer)

RedCents
670¢
Hello all,

I've been doing pretty well with my lvl 120 crew of Monk, SK, Shaman, Mage, BL and Bard. I'm able to do the TOL Shei and NOS one door closes with no issues. What others do you think I should be farming and capable of doing with my crew? Have a great upcoming weekend.

Hello all,

I've been doing pretty well with my lvl 120 crew of Monk, SK, Shaman, Mage, BL and Bard. I'm able to do the TOL Shei and NOS one door closes with no issues. What others do you think I should be farming and capable of doing with my crew? Have a great upcoming weekend.
All of them.

NoS changed how gear is distributed.

Missions give 100% drop rates for some type of TS gear.
Each mission has a different set of drops.

You need to do them all to make a full set of gear.

From easy to hard:

Door Closes - Easy - Burn down
Under Siege - Fairly Easy - Couple different strats posted in different places
The Spirit Fades - Moderate - Go slow. Control DPS. Kill adds. Will need to tank 3x at once. More if you rush.
Mean Streets - Complex - Read the writeup. Watch some videos so you see how to do the mission.

NoS changed how gear is distributed.

Missions give 100% drop rates for some type of TS gear.
Each mission has a different set of drops.

You need to do them all to make a full set of gear.

From easy to hard:

Door Closes - Easy - Burn down
Under Siege - Fairly Easy - Couple different strats posted in different places
The Spirit Fades - Moderate - Go slow. Control DPS. Kill adds. Will need to tank 3x at once. More if you rush.
Mean Streets - Complex - Read the writeup. Watch some videos so you see how to do the mission.
Thank you for this. I will research Under Siege

Missions do NOT give 100% drop rate of some type of TS gear. They do however each only drop certain types.
Door = NonVis slots
Under Siege = Visable Armor Slots
Spirit = Weapons and ranged(i believe)
Streets= Augs

there is a thread about the items dropped somewhere on here, i am too lazy to look it up and link it heh.

Lua below from the Shei thread is for a bard Lua and the next page has an enchanter Lua. I know the enchanter Lua rocks!

Lua:
local mq = require("mq")

while true
do
    if mq.TLO.SpawnCount("datiar xi tavuelim npc")() > 0 then
        mq.cmd("/boxr Pause")
        mq.cmd("/twist 10")

while mq.TLO.SpawnCount("datiar xi tavuelim npc")() > 0 do
            mq.cmd("/tar datiar xi tavuelim npc")
        end

mq.cmd("/boxr Unpause")
    end

mq.delay(10)
end

This should handle the adds on a bard, just have single target mez loaded in gem 10 (or edit the macro).

Question - TOL - NOS Missions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back