• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - ToFS 2nd floor key (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,132¢
Hello guys, do you know any trick to get the key to the second floor ToFS, I've been with the skeletons for several days but the GNOLL one never comes out. And died a loot because adds...
I'm starting to get bored instead of having fun...
Im doing Crusaders Vraket earring task and im stuck there.... any help is welcome. (need all keys... my bad)
Im master on all TS so feel free to ask me for any crafted item u after. Thanks in advance.

Hello guys, do you know any trick to get the key to the second floor ToFS, I've been with the skeletons for several days but the GNOLL one never comes out. And died a loot because adds...
I'm starting to get bored instead of having fun...
Im doing Crusaders Vraket earring task and im stuck there.... any help is welcome. (need all keys... my bad)
Im master on all TS so feel free to ask me for any crafted item u after. Thanks in advance.
this floor sucks with the ice and such.

I usually just sit in the entrance room (no ice), and then /target to get a mob and pet pull with a /pet attack as soon as mobs go on xtarget (because they're mad) i do a /multiline ; /pet back off; /alt act 1215 and smash that a few times.

I would of course not recommend doing that with others around and such

A question...and it's probably a dumb one.

I have progressed to the 3rd floor in TOFS so I have the Key of Acquiescence and the Key of Optimism. I logged on today and went to TOFS, moved to the door for the 2nd floor and I'm getting the message "It's locked and you're not holding the key". When I originally used the key I got the message that "the Key of Acquiescence vanishes as you commit its details to memory" so I don't have the key.

I also have a few toons in my group with the key in their inventory. They click the door and get the same message. So my question is:

What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
this floor sucks with the ice and such.

I usually just sit in the entrance room (no ice), and then /target to get a mob and pet pull with a /pet attack as soon as mobs go on xtarget (because they're mad) i do a /multiline ; /pet back off; /alt act 1215 and smash that a few times.

I would of course not recommend doing that with others around and such
Small necro, but...

If you have a Cleric, you can /target the mob with your tank/puller/driver/whatever, and use the Intervention heal-nuke passthrough, heal your tank, it hits the mob and the mob comes running, even if you can't see it.

Small necro, but...

If you have a Cleric, you can /target the mob with your tank/puller/driver/whatever, and use the Intervention heal-nuke passthrough, heal your tank, it hits the mob and the mob comes running, even if you can't see it.
I did this except with Jorllegs Retort, same result. Be sure no one is in zone and be prepared for janked pathing to train a ton of mobs. Did this on floor 5 and it was a real mess.

Request - ToFS 2nd floor key

Users who are viewing this thread

Back