• Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋
Resource icon

Release TOB Control Room mission automation 01/06/2026

Used this again today, found a small bug. If your team is on "Pause" it doesn't unpause them. At least it didn't for me today. Was weird...the first two mobs...the SK was the only one doing anything. Turns out I had them on pause to travel and forgot to unpause. might want to add that to the setup portion.
 
Used this again today, found a small bug. If your team is on "Pause" it doesn't unpause them. At least it didn't for me today. Was weird...the first two mobs...the SK was the only one doing anything. Turns out I had them on pause to travel and forgot to unpause. might want to add that to the setup portion.
Thanks for the report. I just pushed an update to unpause the other toons, both using CWTN commands, and then the boxr equivalent. I plan on cleaning up the code with all of the changes I have done for the other script, to refactor a lot of the issues I have found.
 
Well I have all 4 mission as separate scripts, but I have one hotkey that can start them all. I plan on releasing them all eventually, just time has not been kind to me.

It would be tough to do it as one script, as there are different parameters and locations for each mission. It could be done, but not worth the programming headache in my opinion, as hard drive space is cheap nowadays.
were the missions all released?
 
I understand this uses CWTN/Sic plugins for direction/commands, but would it potentially work if 2 of the 6 were CWTN/Sic and the rest were RGMercs?
I'm just thinking in terms of normal grouping, the RGMerc toons follow the MA and do what they're set for which, in my case, is just dps the target. Or are there specific things each toon will be directed to do by the script that wouldn't work without it?

Tank/MA would be one of the 2.

Thanks.
 
I understand this uses CWTN/Sic plugins for direction/commands, but would it potentially work if 2 of the 6 were CWTN/Sic and the rest were RGMercs?
I'm just thinking in terms of normal grouping, the RGMerc toons follow the MA and do what they're set for which, in my case, is just dps the target. Or are there specific things each toon will be directed to do by the script that wouldn't work without it?

Tank/MA would be one of the 2.

Thanks.
There's a few things that wouldn't happen automagically, like triggering burns and movement, but I think it would mostly work with them on chase. Try it and find out. And be prepared to call burns manually. I'm assuming the tank is CWTN?
 
There's a few things that wouldn't happen automagically, like triggering burns and movement, but I think it would mostly work with them on chase. Try it and find out. And be prepared to call burns manually. I'm assuming the tank is CWTN?
Yes, the tank is one. I'll give it a go in the coming weeks.

But if I'm using EQBC is that a problem? I've never used Dannet.

Thanks.
 
Release TOB Control Room mission automation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart