• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

To set the record straight (1 Viewer)

TeachersPet

RedCents
51¢
I've been PM'd a number of times by people asking about their KenetixEQ plugins, services or whatever. I am not a KenetixEQ employee, administrator, moderator or anything. If anything, I am one of KEQ's biggest critics because of Abyss's shoddy customer service, etc...

So in the future, don't email me or PM me whining about when you paid for such and such or about how disappointed you are about your purchase. I will either delete the PM or send you nude pictures of myself in response; and should you be the unlucky soul who receives the nude pictures, they will be the last image you will ever see, permanently burned into your retinas' to torment you for the rest of your life.

LoL! I wonder why they come to a different sight and randomly PM TP instead of posting in the help forum of the sight they buy the plugin from?

there hasnt been a new question posted in the last 7 days there lol. Guess they all come to tp now.

Oh, and all this time I was going to Kenetix for support when I could have been pm'ing you instead. Darn.

Yes, the customer service sucks, but those plugins are so darn addictive.

/em unsuccessfully tries to plug the sucking chest wound on his wallet.

And no, don't PM me about the plugins either. I know NOTHING! Really! (True, my RL bank account drains, but my EQ bank account recently rolled over into the double-digit millions despite my weekly shopping sprees in the bazaar. Gotta luv it...)

not that i've pm'd TP asking for leet sploits and free AA! but... i'd say he has quite a reputation around here, i mean for the love of god. he joined july 2005, has almost 1100 posts. and is an excellent developer (From what i've seen)

I wanna be like mike is to a basketball player as I wanna be like TP is to a redguider!

ac1dgenocide said:
he joined july 2005, has almost 1100 posts. and is an excellent developer (From what i've seen)
I'm not saying TP sucks, He's a very good developer for Plugins (and macro's(when he has to)) However, You cannot go off of Post Count to be like "omg, h3 has l1k3 4bazigilion posts-- he must be ub3r!".

Actually, the first person that came to MY mind was Mochila...

But while post counts aren't a *good* criteria, they are sometimes a good indicator...better is to look at the Green bars for red cents.

The only true way to tell is to read the boards for a long long time. I have gotten help from most of the elite here at one time or another and I know they like everyone else have good days and bad days. The green bars is a good indicator if you have been here long enough to know why someone has their bubbles. For instance Thez is very good at helping people and would be in my top 10 list of people supporting this site but I know he got a significant amount of his rating from the compile he had for a while.

I might be wrong but I think a blue bar means they have a negative red cent which in itself only means somone had an issue with them about somehting

To set the record straight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back