• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

To negative commentators (1 Viewer)

datazgal

RedCents
I usually try to keep my thoughts to myself after reading many threads here as I am still a noob both to MQ and EQ and most of answers are found as I read previous threads written by many of you out there. Nonetheless, with one particular thread that deeply sadness me which I, even though I might get trashed at, had to speak up. Just can’t hold it no more.

Most people are geniuses who understands complies, codes, plugins etc etc, like TheZ, TurkReno and few others I would not mention because this thread isn’t about them; however I thank them greatly and would bow my head deeply to show my appreciation for your wonderful works.

Now WHY DO PRICKS AND ASSHOLES trash their hard work? If you don’t like it DON’T USE IT! They are out there working hard with every new patch (rather it is time consuming or not) just so you and I like in general can enjoy the game much more and with ease. If you think you can do better don't show off, just do it-why trash around talking all that with no action? We lost one great person here in RedGuides because of it.

Why do you dare challenge if their works will work or not?! SHUT yer lazy ass and go test for yerself before you accuse him! After all, hard work is all done and all you gotta do is dl and click away, and if it doesn’t work, just ask. These people are more then glad to help you! EEISH!!

To all you compliers, I want you to know there are people like me who keep thoughts to ourselves, but appreciate you all with great depth for making our playing time enjoyable. With RedGuides and you ppl who make it possible, I’ve became invincible in EQ. What a rush! LOL

:rolleyes:

Look, it's people like you who go on a rant about people trashing precompilers without actually reading what the people who trash them actually say that bug me. I agree with you that they make the game more enjoyable for those who are intellectually challenged enough to not be able to compile. However, they also make things rough for the people who don't use them. Why? It's like giving a monkey a chainsaw. People who have no idea what they're doing end up getting banned, which I'm fine with, but before they get baned, they abuse plugins/macros/exploits and get them nerfed.

Secondly, test what? Accuse who?

Thirdly, hard work? Compiling is hard work? How can you say that? Anybody with a third of a mind can compile. It's not hard. As long as you have an obscure understanding of the English language to be able to comprehend the step by step instructions that were dumbed down so mentally defective dunderhead halfwit idiots could compile. Let me guide you through the process of compiling: Double click MQ2Auth.exe. Double click MacroQuest2.sln. Click Build. Click Batch Build. Click OK.

It's the people like randomguy_01, TeachersPet, and odessa that should get the hype. I'm not saying we should stop precompiles, by no means. I'm saying that they're a pain in the ass.

Look, first accusing someone a liar without dl to see it for themselves is just wrong. For that, yes he should have “tested” before replying in one’s thread. I guess you have not read it yerself? If so you have, I guess I wasn’t too clear on it on purpose. That answers your two questions. 1. That I actually read others threads or not 2. about “test”.. Pardon my vocabulary because, no I am not “intellectually challenged” enough to take my time to do the “work” as most of you out there. Iz why I pay montly fee to come here. Is it required that I learn?! Then why bother paying montly fee?

Hard work indeed! Ask me to come up with something like what few ppl I appreciate are doing in here. It will take me month to even understand what it is all about. Again, that’s why I pay montly fee.

p.s. I agree that some people do not read and abuse the work therefore becomes nerfed. I joined this month and read not all, but most of threads before using anything from this site and understood there is a "risk” If so, I guess the solution here can be that you and few others who are moderators for this site should take some action to educate new comers about the risk? I am sure new comers join everyday with the advertisement of flashing thoughts of becoming “godly” in EQ and specific line about slap on hand if caught. Now, I highly recommend TurkReno's When and when not to use mq2. How about you?

And such is negative commtators.. and you know how I feel about them. Now buzz and save yerself from the trouble.

To negative commentators

Users who are viewing this thread

Back