• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Time to Vote for January's Posts! (1 Viewer)

Who's Posts From January Helped You The Most.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
Hello, and welcome to the RedGuides Awards show!​

Ah that's right everyone... it's February, and we're voting on January's posts. Every month, we post the best posts of our forums. Some of these, you can vote on. Vote for the person whose posts helped you out the most. If you haven't posted on here yet but you have an awesome guide, tip or strategy...why not share it? People will love you. You'd get a free month here in addition to becomming eligible for winning cool stuff. It's not to late to get in on next month's contest! Click here to see what's available, and for more details on our contest! If you've posted something this month, you're going to be eligible for voting in the next contest.

Everyone who contributed something this month, gets a free month added unto their currently active time, as well as a spiffy title, should they want it.

Here's who we're voting on this month.

insert laugh here
New Crafting Guide
Increase Your aa during Frostfell
18% AA @ Level 70
Free Gold - Betting on pigs

numero_uno
Break Mezz (PVP)
Charm Exploit (PvP)
Rendering exploit Gnome Illusion (PvP)

Honorable Mention:

Niskin
Multiple Non-combatant Pets

Thanks to everyone who answered questions in the Questions and Answers Forum this month. I will be sure to add a free month to your current subscription.

Also, -- this is important-- once a winner is chosen, that person should send a PM to RedBot clearly stating in the title "I Was the EQ2 (insert month here) Poll Winner" in your PM include what you want from the prize list, and the pertinent delivery information so that we can get your prize to you.

- RL

TY for the honorable mention. Didn't really want to submit that one for a vote. Was just something neat I found. lol

Don't rush him, he gets around to it March 1st or march 2nd.

I was impatient like you, about 2 years ago. From my go through, I've learned to just let them work it out. Spamming and PM'ing them about it won't hurry them up. Infact, they will probably delay sending it if you do.

Time to Vote for January's Posts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back