• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Time stamp for Chat? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
80¢
I am trying to figure out how to get the time stamp back for the chats when running mq2. For some reason its not there anymore after the last patch.
Did that function get removed or did I turn something off? I tried to find a thread on it, but have been unsuccessful at finding one so far.
Anyone know where I can find this info?

Thanks!

Something is turning Timestamp off. I noticed the other day that something looked...off. I realized it was the timestamp missing. I turned it back, check the INI, and went on my way. I came back later and sure enough it was off again. I've had to turn it back on numerous times.

I thinks there are a few things that are happening. It may be something to do with KA9 not liking the 8.5 .inis. But a few settings I have seem to be changing .. I didnt really pay a mind to it, because it wasnt bothersome.

I will do a fresh set of .ini's using 9 and see if that fixes it for me. May be a similar scenario for you too Incognito.

Something is turning Timestamp off. I noticed the other day that something looked...off. I realized it was the timestamp missing. I turned it back, check the INI, and went on my way. I came back later and sure enough it was off again. I've had to turn it back on numerous times.

You can't use the mq2 timestamp feature with kiss. It fucks up all the events and kiss will not work.

That's the first I hear of events not working when timestamp is on, this has to be fixed it's totally unacceptable if you cant have timestamp turned on while running kiss or any other macro for that matter.

further more no macro should change user settings as a work around. ;(

Was just lookin for official word. Everytime I mod KA I have to maintain those mods across new releases. That's too much like work, and I aint gettin paid LOL. I do it, but have to pick my battles heh.

in the settings it says I have timestamp on- but its not on. I type /timestamp, that shows it turning off- so I turn it back on. Nowhere during this do I see any timestamps working.

All I need is timestamp for my chats so I know if I got a tell 5 minutes ago or 5 hours ago. Too many times after sitting in POK all night I see a tell window and I have no idea when it was sent to me.

Question - Time stamp for Chat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back