• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Thinking of playing again! (1 Viewer)

Most tools you find on RG aren't optimized for TLP, but I still find Rizlona to be a great experience. Almost everyone is a multiboxer, and people talk about MQ2 openly. I feel at home there.

So I was thinking of doing a duo with enchanter and cleric. Never really tried to run two chars at once. How difficult is it?

A whole lot easier with MQ2, if you're going to have a healer/enc combo and intend to charm etc. I'd suggest a druid/enc. Dru can snare the mob and port/heal/dps. The cleric won't be able to use some of its more useful heal abilities (div arb/epic) on enc pets at higher levels/later expansions.

Personally I'd go dru/enc, but I haven't done any of the TLP stuff and only have memories from 2003(LDoN) and onwards

A whole lot easier with MQ2, if you're going to have a healer/enc combo and intend to charm etc. I'd suggest a druid/enc. Dru can snare the mob and port/heal/dps. The cleric won't be able to use some of its more useful heal abilities (div arb/epic) on enc pets at higher levels/later expansions.

Personally I'd go dru/enc, but I haven't done any of the TLP stuff and only have memories from 2003(LDoN) and onwards

I will give that some thought and do a bit more research :D. Thanks for the advise!

Discussion - Thinking of playing again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back