• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Thinking about coming back to EQ and RG (1 Viewer)

iamin402

RedCents
222¢
Was thinking of coming back to the game is there a free version of MQ I can use until I can get some extra cash to re-sub to RG and full subs of EQ? Christmas broke me until next week lol.. and currently on FTP toons working my way back up.

Was thinking of coming back to the game is there a free version of MQ I can use until I can get some extra cash to re-sub to RG and full subs of EQ? Christmas broke me until next week lol.. and currently on FTP toons working my way back up.
Welcome back!

Level 2 access on me for your first month. Hopefully you'll have even more redcents to continue!

Aww Psy beat me to it!! But just so you know along with all the good plug ins and all that other technical stuff there are also:

Red Cents!!!

Often overlooked!! You buy level 2 in the Red Cent shop with Red Cents or like Psy did they can give you a "welcome" level 2 month free!

The level 2 also gives you the ability to give others Red Cents for good or helpful or funny posts. It does not cost you any to give and in giving them out it will also earn you more. If you make posts that others find funny, helpful, good question etc then they will give you Reds and that is 10 each time. So it is a good thing to come here and post now and then.

By passing out and earning these "red Cents" you can use them to keep up your free level 2 each month.

You are now level 2 so you too can pass out some Red Cents daily or get started on the other things. It only takes 50 red cents a month to stay level 2 so that is super easy since you can give out 4 a day.

IRL - Thinking about coming back to EQ and RG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back