• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - The forest trees fall silent with fear once more!!!!! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
All across the lands of Norrath, from Kithicor to The Grounds... forest trees and Treants alike shudder in fear.

The druid who loves trees (a little too much) has returned... and no knot-hole is safe!

HAHAHAHAHA, no.. but seriously, I have talked things over with lizardboy Maskoi, and he is aware I am returning full time to RedGuides as a developer and problem support tech / moderator on the forums.

The issues which precluded me from devoting the proper amount of time to the community are under control, and I just can't stay away from you freaks and geeks (my family lol). AS PER THIS THREAD BY REDBOT

I will be resuming moderation of all forums.. addressing new KissAssist problem support tickts.. and working with Maskoi to develop new/improved/fixed features on KissAssist.

I'm happy to be back, and look forward to seeing the continued support and open exchange of knowledge that this community is known for in regards to EQ/MQ2.

Sincerely,

TreeHuginDruid ... or as Maskoi calls me.. TREEHUMPER.

Welcome back, yes his avatar is strange but he did get me back, mine is seriously twisted too!

Welcome Back! In honor of you coming back I planted a tree for you. Please wait until it's mature, this time.

Evil_tree_by_antonrosovsky-d4tp54l(30pct).jpg

~TheFiddler~

Edit: Awesome Avatar nyghteyes RC'd!

Last edited:
News - The forest trees fall silent with fear once more!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back