• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Fabulous - Thank you!! (1 Viewer)

pruett089

RedCents
141¢
I just wanted to post this to let this community know that I appreciate all of you and the plethora of information that is available on this site. I have been playing EQ off and on since 1999. Started when I was 16 years old, loved the game so much. I keep coming back. This is the first time that I decided to try something like this. Quite frankly, I was tired of solo/moloing all the time and getting burned out/quitting. THIS community is amazing and the sole reason that I will continue to keep enjoying EQ. My group is small at the moment. Just a 117 Ranger and 118 Mage on FV. As soon as they get the lvl 100 heroic boosts back in the marketplace. I will be making a couple more toons and start building towards a full group.

Any suggestions on a decent group comp? Kinda messed up with the ranger I think but it was my first toon made on FV so I have some kind of sick affection to the little guy. My thoughts are SHD/SHM/BRD and ROG. Kind of a weird setup with the Ranger lol.

Thank you all for the hard work and the many hours that you have put into this community and all of the available resources. Only wish I would have tried it many years ago.

/Cheers

I just wanted to post this to let this community know that I appreciate all of you and the plethora of information that is available on this site. I have been playing EQ off and on since 1999. Started when I was 16 years old, loved the game so much. I keep coming back. This is the first time that I decided to try something like this. Quite frankly, I was tired of solo/moloing all the time and getting burned out/quitting. THIS community is amazing and the sole reason that I will continue to keep enjoying EQ. My group is small at the moment. Just a 117 Ranger and 118 Mage on FV. As soon as they get the lvl 100 heroic boosts back in the marketplace. I will be making a couple more toons and start building towards a full group.

Any suggestions on a decent group comp? Kinda messed up with the ranger I think but it was my first toon made on FV so I have some kind of sick affection to the little guy. My thoughts are SHD/SHM/BRD and ROG. Kind of a weird setup with the Ranger lol.

Thank you all for the hard work and the many hours that you have put into this community and all of the available resources. Only wish I would have tried it many years ago.

/Cheers
Glad you found us!

ANy group comp you want to play is fine. We play for fun. Most efficient, that is up to you, if thats a goal. The ranger is fine, they will do good to great DPS, and provided ADPS, the mages is a bit of a outlier, but they are good to great DPS, and a some people love to have COTH.

One of the many great things about MQ is, leveling new char is easy. Find out you dont like bard and want a chanter? couple weeks you will have your chanter battle hardened and ready to go.

Fabulous - Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back