• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Thank you! (1 Viewer)

mysfitking

RedCents
160¢
Hey, just wanted to jump on and say thanks!

I've been converted! this has made everquest enjoyable and manageable for the limited time I have to play from day to day! I'm really enjoying the NAV plugin, makes moving around so much easier, not have to worry about toons falling off or getting stuck! amazing!
thanks again for the friendly support and welcoming I have experienced as a new part of this community!

And to everyone who suggested a Bard for my team :) thank you also ;)

Now onto the next step, figuring out where to go to get look.. my team is in the 50's now, any suggestions on quests/missions to gear up?

I've been converted! this has made everquest enjoyable and manageable for the limited time I have to play from day to day! I'm really enjoying the NAV plugin, makes moving around so much easier, not have to worry about toons falling off or getting stuck! amazing!
thanks again for the friendly support and welcoming I have experienced as a new part of this community!

Now onto the next step, figuring out where to go to get look.. my team is in the 50's now, any suggestions on quests/missions to gear up?
hell yeah! sounds like you're doing great!

EQ is complicated and by extension, MQ is even more so - it really takes some time before you feel like you even have a stable footing - but it *does* get easier.

keep it up! happy new year

Gratz! Glad you're enjoying and having fun. The crew at RG do a great job at keeping the game playable and fun. I know I wouldn't play without it now!

Happy you're a part of us here and that you're enjoyment of the game is better. I think we all 'get it'. Happy New Year!

Check out Franklin Teek in PoK. He will tell you the appropriate hot zones.

Enjoy the ride. This site kicks ass. Great people. take your time. there's so much to learn here it can get frustrating at times heh. Just pop over to RG, fire away and enjoy the happy times. If u played early on in eq's life, just go do that stuff all over again and give yourself time to learn a bit more about RG and how to use programs it has to offer. U can basically determine exactly how much assistance u get and how much driving you do in-game. It gets more and more fun the more u learn.

You most likely already watched the video's.
take some time and read some of the forums. People have so much to share from their experiences. Alot fo questions you will have down the road will be answered there and will make sense once u get to that point

Best of luck, Enjoy it and dont be afraid to test out new toons in your group.

/cheers and welcome

Discussion - Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back