• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Test Server is down again. How are you killing the time? (1 Viewer)

SomeTester

RedCents
924¢
Well I know a few fellow testies are around here, what are you doing? I was going to be grinding out 115 on my ranger and 100 on my necro while I was packing boxes for work but now I'm only packing boxes.

Here is the newest 3d printed creation from my shop. Just a fun Christmas ornament

IMG_3809.jpg

I was about to work on more TBL progression for janns mask, guess not anymore! Guess I'll go actually go do some house stuff....or maybe I'll go cheat on EQ with another game hehe.

That's pretty cool Drax! Love how you made it like the virus to always be remembered

looks like it is still down.. dang wonder what is up.. I've been traveling all day so havn't had a chance to play since early this AM.. good things I guess...

looks like it is still down.. dang wonder what is up.. I've been traveling all day so havn't had a chance to play since early this AM.. good things I guess...
They just posted the patch notes.
Notes
Daybreak said:
November 10, 2020

*** Items ***

- Fixed the spell description of Claws of Veeshan Expansion Ticket to say it will grant Claws of Veeshan.
- Music Box: Kaladim will now play music even if you do not target yourself when you click
- Check out the Marketplace for featured Thanksgiving items. Runs from 11/18 until 12/1!

*** Spells ***

- Necromancer - Corrected an issue that allowed the Deathwhisper focus effect to affect spells that it is not intended to affect.
- Paladin - Spells in the Harmonious Blessing line will no longer stack with each other.
- Shadowknight - Spells in the Harmonious Disruption line will no longer stack with each other.
- Magician - Fixed an issue that caused Meteoric Bolt and Korascian Bolt to display an incorrect bolt model.

*** Miscellaneous ***

- Addressed a potential zone crash with disconnected players.
- Addressed a potential login server crash related to modifying account data.
- Addressed a potential zone crash related to spell processing.

Assuming there is a new exe also...I am guessing we will be down till tomorrow for the mq2 update since it is so late in the evening.. im off to level the live team...

Over 24 hours down now. I haven’t seen downtime this long in a while. I’m starting to get the shakes.

drax I hear ya! There was something like this a few weeks/months ago I feel it was down, came up, down again, came up over 2 1/2 days. I need my evercrack fix stat!
Yeah I remember that one. It went on for a while. I’ll deal with it though. I could NEVER go back to live after experienced EQ on test server. Especially if I ha to actually pay for it!

I went to test one day like a year and a 1/2 or so ago and have not looked back. Recently I was copying over plat so I logged into my main on live just to see what I was working with and my jaw dropped. Lvl 100 mage with like 80k hp/mana and some really, really bad gear. Flash forward to multiple toons maxed out (thanks 2x exp) and covered in IE gear....I can't...I just can't go back! Hopefully *soon* I'll see ya back in paradise!

Still an issue this AM...no work around I think..

From Dreamweaver:
Due to ongoing issues at our CDN provider players may be unable to access Kaladim, Live Servers, or Beta. Our ops and engineering teams are still working with the provider. There is no updated ETA at this time.

It amazes me that a CDN doesn't have a work around for this in the timeframe things have been down. I would be raising hell as to what their value is as a provider. Just crazy...

1605281169736.png

I haven't played test in a while but I'm painting a slat door right now. Does that count as killing time? So many slats...

This sucks. I have ASD or am on the spectrum or whatever they are calling it now. Everquest is like my “thing” lately to deal with stress and anxiety’s so this has been a rough few days. I’m hoping it gets fixed soon.

Yeah so this patcher thing has been happening since Tuesday as well.

Been in the Discord they're saying its an issue with their CDN. Going on day 5... What a joke.

Thanks for that. I was actually able to just open the launcher and patch normally today. Now to wait for the RGL update

IRL - Test Server is down again. How are you killing the time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back