• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Terror of Luclin (Pre-Orders now live Oct 12) (1 Viewer)

Were you all seriously thinking they were actually going to put out a NEW fucking expansion with NEW zones? Come on. If TLP has taught them anything is the masses will come slobbering for the knob of christmas past.

I am curious how they got this name.
I assume it was because they accidently released the maps in the patch.

And I don't mind if they rehash luclin, that was a great expansion, and I was not high enough level to enjoy the late game stuff at that point.

I wonder if they remove whatever led to this info during the patch.

INI:
2016969^41^Terror of Luclin Pre-order^0^
2016970^41^Terror of Luclin Pack-in (Collector's, Premium, or Family and Friends Edition)^0^
2016975^41^Terror of Luclin Pack-in (Premium or Family and Friends Edition)^0^
2016979^41^Terror of Luclin Pack-in (Family and Friends Edition)^0^
2016986^41^Terror of Luclin Beta Item^0^

This is in dbstr_us.txt, I haven't been able to find anything else yet.

Luclin was one of the best expansions....some of the best raiding zones anyway.

I am looking forward to it...and will probably splurge on buying about 24 expansions so at least some of my FTP are level 120.

I just hope the CE has a cool mount this go around ... Claws of Veeshan had a kickass Hydra type dragon on the cover and then give us a damn Bunny !! .. enough of the bunnies and purple and pink crap :)

1632316703891.png

This reads like the everquest2 server "Tarinax" which was an eq2 TLP

not sure why it was posted in on the EverQuest news and announcements - but i sent Accendo a note about it heh.

I am pretty happy about the new loose-lin expansion. Whenever I started playing we were in the loose-lin era, so I imagine it will hit all the nostalgia spots

yup, last year they announced on oct 14th and started beta on october 21 for a dec 18 release.

this year our fall stuff goes until oct 12, so i would expect we'll hear some more "official" stuff then

I wonder.. is there other sites that sells the EQ game cheaper? I mean, I got now 6 account and if I wanna buy the upcoming expansion (2021) for all my accounts it will be around 200 dollars. Not that much (I see it as a hobby) But always fun to spare a buck or two.

I wonder.. is there other sites that sells the EQ game cheaper? I mean, I got now 6 account and if I wanna buy the upcoming expansion (2021) for all my accounts it will be around 200 dollars. Not that much (I see it as a hobby) But always fun to spare a buck or two.
Nope. Find a credit card that will give you a $200 bonus or something like that. I do that but sometimes you have to spend $500. You can really finance your gaming needs and have almost half of it paid for.

Nope. Find a credit card that will give you a $200 bonus or something like that. I do that but sometimes you have to spend $500. You can really finance your gaming needs and have almost half of it paid for.

Thanks, I will keep my eyes out for that kind of cash back.

it will be really disappointing if there is no ssra. It would rank as one of the best zones ever.

Of course..they are probably gunna split Luclin into 2 expansions again - so we might not see ssra or vex thal until dec 2022.

it will be really disappointing if there is no ssra. It would rank as one of the best zones ever.

Of course..they are probably gunna split Luclin into 2 expansions again - so we might not see ssra or vex thal until dec 2022.

I was thinking the same thing. With the amount of lore in that EXP, they could do 3 really. I always thought having a raid to "save the spires" wuld be kinda cool. In that they would port you around and you have to fight in each place :D

100%

i think they could make 3 BALLER expansions out of luclin.

I really hope they get this right. so much potential

SSRA, Vex Thal, Grimling (actual working kinda thing) etc. lots of chances for awesomeness

I don’t mind going back and revisiting, BUT they have to include a new zone or two. They could even add a new zone for anniversary and I’d be happy. Do something like GMM again and I’d be so happy

Woot! Fun zone list!
Last expansion I had as much fun on the RG Discord as I did playing. "No you. Only brick!" and such! Here's hoping for the Moonbrick!

Discussion - Terror of Luclin (Pre-Orders now live Oct 12)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back