• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Terror of Luclin Launch Date Announced (1 Viewer)

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
29,278¢
Pronouns
He/Him
From inside the shadows and darkness come stories of heroics that only come from true adventurers and conquerors like you. This time, however, could the secrets that are about to be revealed be too much? Are you truly prepared?

We are super excited to announce that Terror of Luclin will be launching December 7, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. PST on live servers. Take on new feats and challenges as you level up to 120, explore new zones, and strengthen your characters through new raids. If you haven't pre-ordered a copy of Terror of Luclin yet, you can get it here and receive the Shadow Weapon Ornament and immediately join in on the remaining days of beta.

Will you have what it takes to thwart the evil plans of Mayong Mistmoore? We'll see you in the shadows!

they *finally* announced the launch date of Dec 7, 2021.

I am pretty surprised they're launching and not delaying, but maybe they're making folks work 36 hours a day until then

Not to hijack the thread but are Goods better than Brewalls? I’ve always used the latter
"Brewall" is wood-elf for "bad" and Good is universal for "good" so i use goods, i don't want bad maps

kidding :p

i think it is a matter of preference really i used to use brewalls, and would swap to goods for some stuff, but now just use goods

We knew the date awhile ago. They released the raid unlock dates and them days have been 30 days after launch for tier 1 etc
we had a strong likely date (which was correct) - but they didn't actually announce the date officially until today

I mean with the shitshow the 64 bit launch on beta turned into I’m still debating just how many of my accounts are gonna get TOL right out the gate (>1k to buy expansions for all).

Will they go to launch with 2 different versions of the client? 32 Bit or a 64 Bit? Or are they just going to bite the bullet and we will end up with a heap of crashes in the first week or 2.

Are they still having stability issues? The 7th is not far off

Will they go to launch with 2 different versions of the client? 32 Bit or a 64 Bit? Or are they just going to bite the bullet and we will end up with a heap of crashes in the first week or 2.

Are they still having stability issues? The 7th is not far off
launching with 32bit, only in jan will test go 64bit server/client, then live suspect feb

The In game Calendar is broken? I didn't plan for this and now my schedule is a mess! I'm out the next four days and if I'd have known I wouldn't be out four days, just two! This game is just loaded with inconveniences, tedium, bugs and frustrations! How is a perfectionist supposed to deal with all this imperfection!

The In game Calendar is broken? I didn't plan for this and now my schedule is a mess! I'm out the next four days and if I'd have known I wouldn't be out four days, just two! This game is just loaded with inconveniences, tedium, bugs and frustrations! How is a perfectionist supposed to deal with all this imperfection!
nah, they didn't "officially" announce the date until yesterday - we guessed it was going to be the 7th of december since they had the raids starting jan 7th on the calendar (tho looking now that appears to not be on the calendar any more so who knows)

Not sure why Dec 7th is a huge surprise. It jives with other recent expansions and has been discussed as the most possible launch date for a few weeks now on beta forums.

As far as Brewell vs Goods is concerned, just download and use both. I like Brewell’s for some stuff and Good’s for others. If you drop them in their own folders under your maps folder you can swap between map versions using the drop down in the top left corner of your map window.

Lol, I wouldn't expect to play effectively on Dec 7th, and maybe 8th too. High probability of crashes, emergency patches, and a bottlenecked login server. Save those days off and use them a little later 👍

News - Terror of Luclin Launch Date Announced

Users who are viewing this thread

Back