• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Team Mobilizing (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,291¢
This weekend I finally took some efforts to make it easier for me to move me raid team around.

Button Master came in clutch for what I call all my utility buttons with the ability to move it out of eq. Great stuff.

I finalized on a fellowship party of 3 that run to anyplace I am wanting to go. Maybe Eastern Waste to get to Kael AOC. So much easier to run 3 chars.
Once at the locations I need them to be I create the campfire then I have another 9 chars in the fellowship port out. From there I guild banner and send the rest of my tunes through the Guild Hall teleporter.
I raid them up before all this so everyone gets into the DZ if I am doing an instance so I can guild banner inside the zone. Fingers crossed and if everything goes well I only have 3 chars that need to travel outside the Guild Hall.
Making all the buttons/hotkeys pretty much automates the entire process. Just click them in series.

I was just wondering if anyone does this differently and how you'all go about mobilizing your BIG raid teams.

This weekend I finally took some efforts to make it easier for me to move me raid team around.

Button Master came in clutch for what I call all my utility buttons with the ability to move it out of eq. Great stuff.

I finalized on a fellowship party of 3 that run to anyplace I am wanting to go. Maybe Eastern Waste to get to Kael AOC. So much easier to run 3 chars.
Once at the locations I need them to be I create the campfire then I have another 9 chars in the fellowship port out. From there I guild banner and send the rest of my tunes through the Guild Hall teleporter.
I raid them up before all this so everyone gets into the DZ if I am doing an instance so I can guild banner inside the zone. Fingers crossed and if everything goes well I only have 3 chars that need to travel outside the Guild Hall.
Making all the buttons/hotkeys pretty much automates the entire process. Just click them in series.

I was just wondering if anyone does this differently and how you'all go about mobilizing your BIG raid teams.
Never really got into using the banner, I use 9 rogues, 3 each in fellowship. Sneak/Hide to a camp, set up campfires and one click command to Fellow All.

Question - Team Mobilizing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back